The official MetallicA thread.

Reviews seem to say that it is more like Justice...

Anticipations, anticipations.... :mrgreen:

I cant wait for the new album to be released. I shall get my friend in U.S to get the coffin box set shipped over. \m/

hi guys..I've have been listening to Metallica for about half a year so I'm quite new to this band...has Metallica performed here in Singapore before?

metallica fking rules....simply because they're the leaders of thrash metal. and check out this documentary about them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx3mr5HpMIg

one of the few reasons ive picked up the guitar as well besides maiden. i remembered being influenced by the song enter sandman in the black album during my secondary school days. it was finally something i could relate to. it sounded heavy and it sounded awesome, what could i say? then i began digging their earlier thrashy stuff like the MOP and And Justice For All albums.

Jaymz is an incredible frontman and gets the crowd going besides backing up kirk and being lead vocals. i think lars ulrich was fkin' lucky to get hetfield back when he was forming metallica. he has that stage presence everybody wants to have when metallica performs and i did get a kick out of it whenever he said YEAH! or ARE YOU OUT THERE?! and cliff burton was an insane bassist as well. RIP bro, we will never forget what you contributed to 'tellica.

metallica's comin up with their new album, death magnetic. its alright, but its definetly WAY BETTER than st anger lol.

well anyway, bottom line is, METALLICA shoves metal up your ass!

a person that influenced me into guitar is Robert Trujillo with his amazing bass solo in the for whom the bell tolls big day out

the new song they played, cyanide, was good.

the day that never comes now available for download(mission metallica platinum) and streaming from metallica.com!

the song makes me wanna kill myself

Death Magnetic

To all Metallica fans including me the craziest metallica fan ever haha the new album entitled Death Magnetic is coming out soon tis 12 sept damm!!! cant wait for it.... Heard the demos and its really great music... but dun expect anything like frm kill em all but no matter what they rock man...

METALLICA RULZ!!!

They r my inspiration!!!

Cheerz

Heard some of the riffs they have on the new album...sweet sh*t...I love it. Hope the lyrics work out too...I can't wait...the 2 min solo on the day never comes sounds sweet

Heard some of the riffs they have on the new album...sweet sh*t...I love it. Hope the lyrics work out too...I can't wait...the 2 min solo on the day never comes sounds sweet

I'll have to disagree, the tone on that is really bad for me...sounds better than the last album but that's not saying much.

Check the track My Apocalypse, I think it's a pretty good return. Not amazingly 100% old-school thrash, but it is better. So my impression on the album is getting better.

Not quite Justice, but definitely not post-Black Album.

ANTICIPATIONS ANTICIPATIONS :mrgreen:

Back