The official MetallicA thread.

hahah but its always FIX ME STRAIGHT or FIX ME FCUK!!! i just love the way james just put in some random words in between. for example 'u know what? god damn it'.

\m/

FIX ME BABEH! or FINISH ME! or FIX ME COUNTRY'S NAME! haha.

I LOVE METALLICA!

the sad thing is, now metallica don't sound like they used too. the guitars are tuned half step down instead of standard E. Hetfield's voice kinda change. too much alcohol? kinda dissapointed when i bought the album St. Anger. haha. but i still love the old MetallicA. :D

Old Metallica:
YouTube - Metallica - Fade to Black (1985)

New Metallica:
YouTube - Metallica-Fade To Black

ooooh man yeah... i think they kinda relax abit. which i dont like. i want them
to be like 20 years ago!!

i miss their really long ago metal days, awesome songs with awesome solos.
the days they still wear singlets. the days james had the rough signature voice.
the late CliffBurton. newsted wasnt bad at all with his signature backing vocals!!!

now jason's voice alamak...no strength. new songs i have nothing to say la.

I LOVE METALLICA!!!!

oooh yeah james!!! sorry!! see com too much dizzy type wrong. haha. his voice no more rough already. dang...
jason's backup voice was power la.

None More Black !!!

Thank U Nitrovo for makin this thrread....seems like there are plenty ppl here who know how to point out mistakes n shit....well let me ask them this:" who are u ppl to judge n criticise??" are any of u critics out there playin to thousands of fans LIVE !!!??? I dont think so...instead a true 'tallica fan would say " damn that was a great cover up man!!" and continue bangin his head away !!!! Enjoy the music ppl !!! Dont be all paranoid n start scrutinising it like you're takin some music exam or sumthin!!

And lastly to all u non believers, MetallicA are and always will be The Biggest, Baddest, Loudest, Heaviest, Meanest & most POWERFUL METAL BAND IN THE WORLD !!!!!

Yr True 'tallica fan
Ramesh aka MeshtallicA !!!
PS; IF ITS TOO LOUD, YOU'RE TOO OLD !!!

billie joe armstrong fu cks kirk hammett upside down with his guitar-behind-neck trick.so cool man.lol.

kirk has his own signature amp by randall which he claims to be the first manufacturer amp he used when he started guitaring and its sounds killer.

Thank U Nitrovo for makin this thrread....seems like there are plenty ppl here who know how to point out mistakes n shit....well let me ask them this:" who are u ppl to judge n criticise??" are any of u critics out there playin to thousands of fans LIVE !!!??? I dont think so...instead a true 'tallica fan would say " damn that was a great cover up man!!" and continue bangin his head away !!!! Enjoy the music ppl !!! Dont be all paranoid n start scrutinising it like you're takin some music exam or sumthin!!

And lastly to all u non believers, MetallicA are and always will be The Biggest, Baddest, Loudest, Heaviest, Meanest & most POWERFUL METAL BAND IN THE WORLD !!!!!

Yr True 'tallica fan
Ramesh aka MeshtallicA !!!
PS; IF ITS TOO LOUD, YOU'RE TOO OLD !!!

meshtallica: omg ur nick says it all. u love metallica. i love metallica. WE LOVE METALLICA!!!!

\m/

WE LOVE METALLICA!

this album is taking forever..............

i know mr ulrich said that they werent young anymore and things take longer to do... BUT 5 years is very long!

since its gonna be top class, i guess its worth the wait.

this album is taking forever..............

i know mr ulrich said that they werent young anymore and things take longer to do... BUT 5 years is very long!

since its gonna be top class, i guess its worth the wait.

I Heard It Will Be Out In September.
I Prefer Their Early Albums, Before The Black Album.

Hopefully The New Album Will Be Better Than St. Anger... \m/

yes i heard its gonna be september too. metallica's early stuff up to the black album was top class. after that, it was just good. S&M was pretty....interesting I'd say.

WTF!!! Unforgiven III?!?! I hope it sounds good 'cos I really don't think they should keep flogging that song. Is Hetfield going to use a Grestch for the clean parts again or maybe this time he will try a Fender Jaguar? ;)

Back