Drum Exchange Singapore Tees On Sale Now! Confirm Order By 4/10/07

starvingartists

Ended

Hi drummers,

ENDED

EricRD says....
The Ideal Soft's Drum Xchange Singapore T-Shirt will be this one (in 2 colour)....so If you wanna get (1 T-Shirt only) please get this Design. (Our Ideal Soft's Drum Xchange Singapore T)

Design code: 1B
LOGO_EDITED.jpg

Design code: 1A
LOGO_EDITED_BLACK.jpg

The below design is Optional (If you already had the above Design) and want another T-Shirt ...You can likewise get the below too.

Design code: 2B
LOGO_EDITED_2.jpg

Thank you for ur interest..

Last edited:
i thought it was me who'se having memory loss coz i remembered i changed to a 1a or b but i remembered the white one with the drumset and wordings...

Bro Starving Artists

Please help to maintain the price at S$20.00 for us all at SOFT's Drum Xchange Singapore....Kindly speak to the Manufacturer for us - we are a Special Interest Group....

Warmest Regards

Eric

Drummers:-

If you have not order the Tee-Shirt, please do so if you wish by this week - so that you can all put on the Tees - When we take the Group Photgraph....

Thank You

Eric

ok i've ordered one! yay! haha

and i think $20 is quite a reasonable price given the excellent design on it....

COOL MAN!!!

yes, brother starvingartist.... we are special interest group, non-profit and in fact members come out money to keep this thing alive.

thank you for your efforts and may your way be blessed with happiness light and love.

The Quality of Tees is the Best In Singapore one (as quoted by StarvingArtists)...and the Printing is also of Top Quality - That's why it's so Expensive...Quality is Assured here !...

Personally, I think the T-shirt is considered cheap. I mean, just walk into shops like say... Freshbox. Their T-shirts are at least over $30.

So $20 for a specially made T-shirt that we can proudly wear is cheeeaaap! :D

i like the design idea but i cant stand the tom and snare positioning of the drums in the picture. If you could find another picture with well setup drums.

Back