where to buy aria pro guitars..

hi bro 8)

are you bent on buying an Aria? otherwise, let us know your spec preferences because there are other LP copies to choose from which are worth the asking price. i've nothign against Aria...

h

hie bro,

umm, i'm actually thinking of buying it.
i'm on a very tight budget.

400bucks and less.
unless someone is sponsoring me the rest of the payment :wink:

u mean u have better options than aria? for less than 400bucks?

care to mention it?

thanks bro, really appreciate it.

Re: h

khai_stereotype said:
hie bro,

umm, i'm actually thinking of buying it.
i'm on a very tight budget.

400bucks and less.
unless someone is sponsoring me the rest of the payment :wink:

u mean u have better options than aria? for less than 400bucks?

care to mention it?

thanks bro, really appreciate it.

last question- you limiting your option to the Les Paul outline- ie, the single cutaway shape?

otherwise, there's a set-neck guitar, which IMO is a steal but it lists for $500+ & it's not a Les Paul shape... it's kinda difficult looking for a set-neck unit for $400, especially fresh units...

ohh, but does set neck les paul ah, the sustain really better than those bolt-on one? sorry ah, i guitar noob

denno said:
ohh, but does set neck les paul ah, the sustain really better than those bolt-on one? sorry ah, i guitar noob

subjective. many believe that a blot-free construction enhances sustain as the guitar effectively resonantes as a single unit, but there are too many good sustaining blot-on units which puts this belief in limbo...

My love for set-neck guitars differs from the usual sustain argument.....

I prefer the unobtrusive heel of most set-neck guitars which allows me to reach the higher frets easier without having to strain my fingers. Also it just looks nicer :lol:

i share similar sentiments with regards to the upper fret access & the set neck construction but it's really not applicable to Les Pauls as the construction still proves restrictive... hope this isn't a can of worms.

izit aria or aria pro II?or r thise 2 brands the same?

ther's a black aria les pol at ranking at $350 right?

ranking sells stuff cheaper than music theme...

Yeap Poo is correct.

If im not wrong, Aria is the US company wan right? Whereas the Aria Pro II is Japan or Korea. I have a Really Really old Made in Japan Aria Pro II TS-300. Its Freaking damnnnn Heavy.....But sound is niceee. Dunno wad wood oso...

Latest posts

Back