where to buy aria pro guitars..

oww...i hardly see any guitars at dan's nowadays...ashleigh too..mostly acoustic guitars hanging...

ther's a jam studio at dan's?

Dans -yep #04-35 peninsula - first studio ever in peninsula...from original owner (magic shop guy) to Jose then Dan took over...

its small, PA kinda sucks...instruments crap (Betta BYO) but amps ok and best of all can smoke there....drink / eat etc..and can chill /hang out once he knows U well nuff. Even the neighbourin sportsshop fellas always hangin around there havin a smoke or a laff...
many top bands jam there wen they were startin out too...as wel as many "battle of the bands" champion bands etc... for a while the skinheads used to jam / hang there but not anymore...

izit the 1 somewher behing dan's?i think i've been ther b4...even been inside..hehe...but didnt really do anything...juz tt time the guy let me in 4 no rhyme or reason..hehe...

Re: as

khai_stereotype said:
EHEM*.. so where can i GET an aria pro guitar?

music theme at peninsula.
peninsula downstairs... B1
I'm not sure, but i think ranking sports might have a few units.
yupz ranking has..
btw, where is Ranking sports ah?
Ranking Sports is at bras basah, on the same floor as Sweelee.
Excel is the company that runs Ranking and Music Theme.
Ranking is at Bras Pasah near Swee Lee.
Music Theme is at Peninsula near Davis.

Not enough information? Do we need to draw a map? :lol:

Actually, blueark is doing the right thing. Ppl get complacent here... expecting answers to be spoon fed to them too often... :roll:

It's not about being slow, it's bout making to effort to read every damned post that's been posted.
Now, don't feel so sorry aye.

Back