What's your Signal Chain like?..

mrmisse said:
y2k said:
mrmisse said:
Speaking of which, reminds me of a friend with all the custom Ibanez guitars...everytime i wanna play them, he'll ask me to go and bathe first... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now, that's funny.. did he really mean it?.. :D

I kid you not. He has a limited edition paul gilbert guitar thats like dunno 20 or 50 in the world.

In the end, we compromised, i washed my arms niah

Here's my signal chain:

PRS Tremonti SE/Squire Strat --> Line 6 PODxt (with FBV shortboard soon) --> FX return on any friggin' amp that's available

Simple, with almost infinite tone possibilities. I can take my recording tones anywhere and have them sound almost the same at any gig. Sure beats lugging a real Boogie Dual Rectifier, Vox AC30 and Marshall Plexi and 3 different cabinets + compressor/overdrive/modulation pedals to every gig.

Downside is that for anyone with Gear Acquisition Syndrome (GAS), this setup just about eliminates the need for any new pedals. Interested in BBE Sonic Maximiser, though.

J-Craft Strat.
or
Prs ce24 -------- boss TU12 --------peavey 5150.

when im out jamming i use a DS-1(taiwan)

though now i am thinking of replacing the ds-1 with

keeley ds-1---VS route 66 --- VSH20 ----budda wah/fulltone wah...etc

not sure which wah kicks ass...

gonna take me like 3 mths to save up enuf spare dough without starving. to get this goodies...

currently i only know of mrmisse and guitar 77 at peninsular selling.

guitar 77 quoted me $290 for the H20 and $250 for the route 66.
but i dunt really believe thats the best price la... i will consider monitoring the 2nd hand market for efx for now... buying all that new would cost me a BOMB.

why you got special price sial.... issit because you working next door only....
hahaha "neighbour price" ah...

ChanMin said:
J-Craft Strat.
or
Prs ce24 -------- boss TU12 --------peavey 5150.

when im out jamming i use a DS-1(taiwan)

though now i am thinking of replacing the ds-1 with

keeley ds-1---VS route 66 --- VSH20 ----budda wah/fulltone wah...etc

not sure which wah kicks ass...

gonna take me like 3 mths to save up enuf spare dough without starving. to get this goodies...

Any idea on where can we get Keeley products or must we order direct from Robert Keeley?

eh chan min.. yah.. i work next door that's y... buahahahaha.... come visit me at Maestro :lol: anyone wants Grover tuners (in stock in 2 week's time)? Graphtech String Saver saddles? Ghost pickups? Trem Nut? TUSQ? John Pearse Strings? Come come to Maestro Guitars... we sell parts too... have fun and rock onz!!!

Lifehouse... singapore does not have any dealers for Keeley Products... have to order direct... now US exchange rate is damn low... grab the deals now!!! :lol:

I also want, but just put a considerable amount for my tele.. Lol.. Have to wait for paycheck. I'm looking at the Keeley TS-9 and Rat.

i recently found out that you can do a similiar "keeley" mod at wake me up music... the guy edwin supposedly can mod pedals pretty well... i think $40 bucks to mod your ds-1...

redbeanz ...you really can get me the deal on VS route 66? ... i wanna get the route66 and the H20 ... no body selling these man 2nd hand man...

Epi Les Paul(modified)/Jackson RR3 -> Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2-> Boss Blues Driver BD-2 -> Digitech Metal Master XMM -> Randall RG100SC 100 watt amp...

Esp Kh2 -> Morley Bad Horsie 2 -> Boss dd6 -> E.H. White finger -> Marshall Avt50 / Marshall Jmp1, El84 20/20, 1936 cab

I love diggin up old threads! :twisted:

ChanMin said:
i recently found out that you can do a similiar "keeley" mod at wake me up music... the guy edwin supposedly can mod pedals pretty well... i think $40 bucks to mod your ds-1...

Back