What Guitar Straps are You Using?

Lifehouse

Let's hope there are anyone who hook their poor guitar to a bicycle chain for a strap. :smt003

I'm using a Levy's leather strap that I bought from Davis 2 years ago. Currently waiting for my Moody Leather strap to arrive.

i'm using a dimarzio strap, the kind where u actually screw in the ends and can detach the rest of it when not playing. haiya i hope i'm making sense, forgot what its called and duno how to describe. anyone out there using too? can PM me (dun wana hijack this thread). i got question regarding the length of the screw. thanks.

Ernie ball.

the one tom delonge uses... cuz.. longer lah.. the other kind all standard... i go for longer stuffs

using a planet waves cliplock strap. i know it scratches, and it can't fit on a hardcase when u pack it up. but it saves my guitar from dropping, which i'm more than glad.

using a lousy normal fender strap... one which nearly caused my squier to drop. haha. sigh... gotta find a good strap soon.

Is it very thick and like durable? Or just another typical strap with a Levi's word printed on it.

it's levy, not levi. totally different from the jeans and what not. and they go for about 40-60 at sweelee. very nice leather straps.

momorockstar said:
i'm using a dimarzio strap, the kind where u actually screw in the ends and can detach the rest of it when not playing. haiya i hope i'm making sense, forgot what its called and duno how to describe. anyone out there using too? can PM me (dun wana hijack this thread). i got question regarding the length of the screw. thanks.

I'm using the same one. Dimarzio Clip Locks, cotten. These are on every of my guitars.

Everytime when I go down Davies and wanna buy the metal studded Levy's strap, its sold out... Boorriingzz... :evil:

i bought a crocodile leather one, levy's too... heard its limited edition or something... costed me a seventy, got it down from price of ninety...

Back