What Guitar Straps are You Using?

Is anyone in the forum using Moody Leather straps? I've just ordered one based on many good reviews on magazines and forums. Leather with suede back. :D

DiMarzio Cliplocks!!!!!

Best in the world! Hahahaha!!!!

Although the cotton one is kinda long, its more comfortable. Btw, the cotton cliplock is 5cm longer than the nylon one.

gordonzz said:
Ernie ball.

the one tom delonge uses... cuz.. longer lah.. the other kind all standard... i go for longer stuffs

I always thought Delonge used a Dunlop DD-38 strap. He said that on Dunlop's website.

i using the planet waves nylon wif e straplock dat scratches mi guitar, i find that the lock is quite unreliable and i gotta check it everytime b4 i sling on mi git, and the strap feels very thin too, i was tinkin of gettin a leather strap wif mi next paycheck

I think cotten is more expensive than nylon. More material for the added length. Not sure how much, best call sweelee and check.

pooo said:
I think cotten is more expensive than nylon. More material for the added length. Not sure how much, best call sweelee and check.

I think it's 27 for the cotton, and DiMarzio's website states that it's 5cm longer, which, in this case, is helluva lot.

pooo said:

eh? i just bought my nylon one leh i sorta rem them being priced the same? oh well even if different..cant be much :wink:

I use ernie ball =) Great strap, got the length i want at least =D But I'm thinking of getting either a cliplock or a leather one :lol:

Back