what are your plans for xmas eve and xmas day?

amnesiac said:
6pm today - feast with family. roast turkey, roast beef, leg of lamb, christmas ham, avocado salad and x'mas log cake :p

9pm - meet frens to go chiong in a rock pub

Chrisitmas day - church, lunch party, dinner party, party at a pub, go home KO : )

which one ah?

yesterday jamed wif cd sum of the old school metal stuffs like metallica n megadeth....... gonna jam sum pop pop songs wif cd 2day....... :wink:

hey lets answer peeper lah guys...... so kecian... haha....

anyways.... if some of those people did that to me, as in if they even lay a fingfer on me, let alone pull my shirt, i would seriously whack them.... they have no right to..... if it was a girl, i would get my gf to do it for me....

Lol! Thanks azlan. :\ You made me sound so pathetic seh. Lol. Happy boxing day. Time to box people! Haha.

Hmm, my christmas quite okay...

Christmas EVE: Went to my "girlfren's" house and played ps2 the whole day there. WEnt home at abt 12am just in time to wish her family a merry christmas. :)

Christmas: Went to my friend's house for a big feast and we watched a DVDs. Zero Sequence DVDs and G3 Live in Tokyo. Then i went home and watch my Rurouni Kenshin DVD and chilled for the rest of the day.

Back