what are your plans for xmas eve and xmas day?

You know orchard nowadays got a lot of those volunteers who really prevent you from moving off until you donate, as in they'll pull your shirt, scream at you and stuff. I think they get commission based on how much they manage to collect. Most of them are crazy girls, go figure :x

lol. vaiyen is like a KID. :\ okay someone really pinched my umm butt or sth. as in PINCH not smack or whatever. but its so crowded that when i turned around, i couldn't really know who was the culprit. -.- okay how embarrassing. and it really hurt, mind you. that stupid fag. urgh.

mero said:
You know orchard nowadays got a lot of those volunteers who really prevent you from moving off until you donate, as in they'll pull your shirt, scream at you and stuff. I think they get commission based on how much they manage to collect. Most of them are crazy girls, go figure :x
One of those grabbed my butt, and then I couldn't resist donating a dollar.

Ok I manage to get the comp for a little while more. (supposed to be off now) Well, just a random question. Have anybody tried putting that "OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING?" look and going "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" when those people start grabbing you for 'donations'? :\ Like maybe you've donated alot of times already but they still stalk you for more... has anyone actually gotten so annoyed, they started shouting? Lol.

well i have to do my part-time job on Xmas Eve....and think im gonna have a good good slp on Xmas :roll:
Xmas without snow is kinda strange to me~~

Xmas Eve : Stay home, gal aint in town and I have no plans to go out as of yet.

Xmas day : Stay home and play my guitar... probably some xmas blues :cry:

Why dun those of you who don't have mjuch program to just get together for a SOFT CHristmas jam or gathering? Just a suggestion. Get to know fellow softies even more in a casual, lepak setting. Someone bring acoustic guitars and jam or something. :)

distorted_soul said:
christmas eve: hope this gal agrees to go out with me...

good luck to you! hope you have a good time with her.

turbochicken said:
Sat - work.
Sun - work.

merry Xmas

is your boss a psycho or something? fancy making workers slogging their lives out on christmas.

back to the topic, as for me.

x mas eve

1pm to 6pm - band practice
6pm to 7pm - go out with family and friends (paya lebar)
7pm to 8.30pm - friend's party (kemangan)
8.30pm to 10pm - aunt's house celebration (serangoon north)
10pm to 6am - lion dance troupe party (clementi)

x mas

afternoon at home rot

7pm friend's birthday party

X-mas eve:

*play guitar 7.30-9pm
*read till 10pm
*movie marathon (till fall asleep)

X-mas day:

*going over to in-law's for some feasting

6pm today - feast with family. roast turkey, roast beef, leg of lamb, christmas ham, avocado salad and x'mas log cake :p

9pm - meet frens to go chiong in a rock pub

Chrisitmas day - church, lunch party, dinner party, party at a pub, go home KO : )

pepper- said:
Ok I manage to get the comp for a little while more. (supposed to be off now) Well, just a random question. Have anybody tried putting that "OMG huh ARE YOU DOING?" look and going "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" when those people start grabbing you for 'donations'? :\ Like maybe you've donated alot of times already but they still stalk you for more... has anyone actually gotten so annoyed, they started shouting? Lol.

That's my question. Haha. The star wars exhibition is still on! But nah, I don't think my family's going there. I think it's the river cruise in the morning and then either to sentosa or whatever. Ah, what's great is the companions I guess. And I kinda miss spending time with my family. So whatever the plans for later today, I'll probably still enjoy it. (; Merry Xmas!

Back