Wad cymbals do u guys have...

drum_hobbyist, is the Raw ride unlathed (like Zildjian's K Custom Dry rides), or is it as Weckl-x said, patina treatment? It looks very much like the K Custom Dry Light ride, to be honest.

Looks like it's time to drop by your place again to do some cymbal testing! :twisted:

Last edited:
This thread makes me wanna change my stock cymbals..

Just wanna check with you guys...cause i also don't wanna spend too much...

I notice..Istanbul AGop price is quite good.their 14" HH about 300+ other brand i notice 400+..for a good sound....what other brand can i get at that price range? or lower even better...but must be decent sounding...not "pot n pan" sounding...hehe

Drum_Hobbyist: Thanks for that.

lester_music: Bosphorus and Turkish, yo! Also, with the upcoming Swee Lee sale, you might wanna check out the xS20 cymbal pack. But I'd say to go for the turkish pies, and I reckon so would Drum_Hobbyist, heh!

Thks Jeepers,

Turkish - Music Lab?

Bosphorus - Accent?

How much for a pair HH and a 16" crash rougly for a Turkish and a Bosphorus?

Looking for something not too bright...dark sounding for home use...

Yup you got it absolutely right.

I'm not too sure man, possibly around $400ish for both? Not too sure about current prices. Quality handhammered cymbals at insanely low prices. Turkish pies are going for about the same prices in US, but in US dollar. That pretty much says everything.

You should ask Drum_hobbyist, he's the cymbal-master here!

There is a new kid in block... Turca... another turkish brand brought in by Pro Musique. Go and check them out. Some of the Rides are putting the K custom dark and dry series a run for their money. Prices very competitive - a hi-hat or a ride is less than $300. Will be posting pics of my special orders soon like... 9", 11" and 13" chinas. Turca has the widest cymbal series... download the catalogue at welcome to the house of handmade turkish cymbals

my cymbals

hi all,
i was just thinking of trying to post an image in here, might as well post my cymbals.
is not much, but i love em'
here you go, hope it works

IMG_0335.jpg

18" HHX Studio Crash
7'', 9'', 11'' Max Splash

There is a new kid in block... Turca... another turkish brand brought in by Pro Musique. Go and check them out. Some of the Rides are putting the K custom dark and dry series a run for their money. Prices very competitive - a hi-hat or a ride is less than $300. Will be posting pics of my special orders soon like... 9", 11" and 13" chinas. Turca has the widest cymbal series... download the catalogue at welcome to the house of handmade turkish cymbals

Does Pro Musique has a showroom?

My first batch of acquisition of Turca cymbals.
Turca is the latest Turkish cymbal making company of just less than a year. The chief cymbalsmith was an apprentice in Zildjian before it was relocated to US. Turca cymbals can be view and tried in Pro Musique.

Splashes 8", 10" and 12"

I just love the style and the sound...

Turcasplashes.jpg

I can attest that. Actually, DH, when I think back right, I think the ride I fell in love with was in natural finish, or was it because it was left out for a good part of the time?

went to music lab and try out the turkish...

prices really good...sound pretty fierce, for the classic series...

any suggestions or recommendation for any particular series or model...?

Back