Wad cymbals do u guys have...

Drumz.jpg

Sorry for the large, somewhat old picture. The setup here was (from left to right):
Sabian 14" HHX Groove hats
Sabian 12" B8 Splash stacked on top of a Paiste 16" 302 Crash
Sabian 16" Pro Sonix Crash
Sabian 10" AAX Splash
Sabian 16" HHX Evolution Crash
Paiste 20" Reflector Full Ride
Sabian 18" HHX Chinese
Paiste 14" 302 hats

The Splash and Crash are now no longer stacked and individually mounted. I've now also got a cheapo tambourine mounted on the right side.

Frummer said:
wired dont teach her the wrong stuff! :lol:

hey i wanna play on ur set ixora05!

hey I really tried it out and it works. the top hat inverted itself and then went back once I stopped pressing. I was experimenting on my friend's Tama Stagestar hihats. my friend was quite shocked that her hihats were that bad and she's on her way to buy some new ones, lol.
you don't wanna play on my set lol. not until I get me some new skins, anyway.

hi guys,

no one benifited from the recent sweelee sales? i know someone who got a set of brand new hhx evo!! :twisted:

i got myself a 10" hhx evo splash, 16" hhx ozone. a tama drum throne!! n lots of other minor stuffs like drumsticks.

come on tell me what have u "steal" from sweelee!!

Bought a 14" Sabian AAX studio crash, tri-bell, clamp stand and soft mallets at the sale :D

Frummer:
What kinda stands are you looking for? Clamp stands are very worth the money at the sale. Around $50+ after discount. I'm not too sure about the price of boom stands though. Thrones will probably be around $80 to $100 after discount I guess?

yea i am zw.

i saw a pearl double braced boom at 70 bucks.

mel: hey!! i own 1 of tat crash too!! the aax studio. i believe weiird owns a 16" too!!

actualli i find the evo ride too bright to my liking. but i nv really played on one before la! hows it? i was actually thinking of the paragon ride.

Paragon ride? It's damn heavy sounding. Yes the evolution ride is rather bright sounding for jazz work but after a while, you get used to it and it sounds rather modern, like a darker A custom ride. The bell is killer!!! Best bell ever!!! It also looks damn cool lah. 8)

I was actually considering the paragon set since its the same price, but i never liked the crashes. The evolution crashes are the best, bar none. I don't want to hammer a cymbal before its true tone comes out.

hey,

glad u like the evo ride. i watched a few perf of dave weckl with tat ride. yes i agree the bell is really great!?

n u meant the whole paragon set cost the same!!?? with those chinas, splash etc. its too gd to be true!!

No lah... how is that possible? I was talking about the performance set (HH + Ride + Crash). The whole thing is about 2000-3000 dollars i think... the one with the airport case right? Not really worth it in my opinion... it's just like A customs but heavier.

jennajunkers said:
Solar by sabian, bought during sale. only $124 c/w ride, crash, hi-hat. quite nice to use

Were U the one that bought the 2 sets of Solars at the sale?

I was behind U during payment.

Anyway, got myself a

16" HHX Power Crash
18" AA Metal-X Crash
and

14" Pro Mini china

Love em all!!

Back