Wad cymbals do u guys have...

ixora05 said:
I got the Istanbul Mehmets! *whee* but I also have the cymbals that come with the Tama Stagestar.

wow ur 1 lucky gal..cherish it...

the stagestar cymbals...if u got extra hi hat stand or cymbals stand...u can make stack cymbals to whack on ( and hopefully achieve and interesting sound that u lyk ) :D

lol, maybe I'll try that. but the stagestar cymbals really don't sound very good at all. hoping it's the cymbals are bad and not because I'm a 'snob'. but i'll definitely cherish it, lol. it will be serving me for a very long time.

14" Paiste 402+ HH (wanna replace with 14" Zildjian A Rock Hats)
16" Sabian AA Medium Crash
17" Sabian Vault Crash
18" Sabian HHX Studio Crash
18" Zildjian A Custom Crash
20" Paiste 402 Ride (wanna replace with 20" Zildjian K Heavy Ride)
14" Sabian Pro Mini-Chinese

and wanna add on these in the future:
8" Zildjian A Custom Splash
10" Zildjian A Custom Splash
18" Zildjian Oriental Trash

and a new drum set... Tama SuperStar.
:D

ixora05 said:
lol, maybe I'll try that. but the stagestar cymbals really don't sound very good at all. hoping it's the cymbals are bad and not because I'm a 'snob'. but i'll definitely cherish it, lol. it will be serving me for a very long time.
seriously, the stagestar cymbals sucks to the core. there're the worst i've ever played. im not really a hard hitter but my dents like no one's business within 2months. i would have to say pearl's starting cymbals are not that bad.

i need to change my stagestar skins!!!
:(

yeah I wanna change the skins too. Don't like the skin on the floor tom. heh. and the stagestar cymbals do dent very easily. *wonders what kinda metal it's made from man*

ixora05 said:
yeah I wanna change the skins too. Don't like the skin on the floor tom. heh. and the stagestar cymbals do dent very easily. *wonders what kinda metal it's made from man*
yea. my skins are in bad con. well, i guess it's made from low low low quality brass.

Try pressing down hard on the hihat pedal with the stagestar hats mounted on it, if you do it right, the top hat will invert itself. :lol:

Soundpunk, those are some really sweet cymbals you have there.

Managed to take a shot of my kit and cymbals!

PICT0076.jpg

My current setup:

14" Pearl CX300 Hi-hats (mounted)
16" Pearl CX300 Crash ride (don't use very often)
16" Sabian AAX Studio Crash
20" Sabian AA MetalX Ride
16" Sabian AA MetalX Crash
14" Sabian AA MetalX Hi-hats (pedal)

I don't have a double pedal, if you guys are wondering why I mounted one set of hats, but I play lots of stuff everyday (just for fun), so sometimes the Sabian hats are too heavy for the song, so I switch to the Pearl hats.

Hey, thanks Alfe and Weckish, aka Mr. B :)

My favs are the K custom and the China Boy (it's 21 yrs old but still sounding fab! Haha, adult/mature cymbal already!) Heh, wishing hard for a K Constantinople ride from the fat dude in red.

'Jingle bells Zildjian Smells. Prices over my head. All these cymbals they produce will make my wallet dead. Jingle bells cashless spells, xmas time is near, so be kind and give me all the free zildjians in the world!' Hahaha.... Pardon the whoring and corning (tt time of night) :lol:

Weckish: You've got a whole nice set of metals too! When can I try your zyn splash? :wink:

Latest posts

Back