Wad cymbals do u guys have...

joshie said:
well almost the same la since its a A but 18"
ermm thanks man.

its quite funny actually. here in KL, the authorized dealer of Zildjian is Bentley Music (the leading music shop in Msia) and the dealer of Sabian in Msia is Yamaha. But in Singapore, its the other way around. Yamaha SG dealer of Zildjian whereas SweeLee dealer of Sabian.

shred5 said:
penko said:
hey guys, whats the market price of a 16' wuhan china?

Import From Musician's Friend at $USD29. Be prepared to pay around 3 times the price in $SD after conversion and shipping.
3 times wow that means it wld be like 90 dollars??!

what about a brandless china?

penko said:
shred5 said:
penko said:
hey guys, whats the market price of a 16' wuhan china?

Import From Musician's Friend at $USD29. Be prepared to pay around 3 times the price in $SD after conversion and shipping.
3 times wow that means it wld be like 90 dollars??!

what about a brandless china?

Selling at $100 for 2 16" china. Made in Wuhan.

drum_hobbyist said:
Selling at $100 for 2 16" china. Made in Wuhan.

Errrmm.... is this the "Wuhan" china that was used for lion dance?

If it's so, then it's an overkill. Those chinas only cost around $40 for a pair of about 18". Smallest is about 12" in size.

Are you sure it's $100? 8O 8O

Man, tis kinda question makes u wana pull ur hair out. Firstly, there's only a handful of retailers sellin cymbals locally, and secondly every retailers out there are distributors of only certain brand of cymbals. We dun have the luxury of havin multiple dealers doin the same thing makin it to be a cut-throat price war. Be thankful tat u got retailers in Singapore sellin cymbals at a reasonable price as compared to other countries which have a much higher pricing policy. Though there are some retailers tat carry the same brand, those are few and far between and normally, they obtain those said cymbals from the main distributor/retailer locally.

blissuicide;
my fren are selling his 18" Paiste Dimension Crash.
may i know what model is it from? I believe its from Signature Series? But signature series have several model also rite?

blissuicide said:
Man, tis kinda question makes u wana pull ur hair out. Firstly, there's only a handful of retailers sellin cymbals locally, and secondly every retailers out there are distributors of only certain brand of cymbals. We dun have the luxury of havin multiple dealers doin the same thing makin it to be a cut-throat price war. Be thankful tat u got retailers in Singapore sellin cymbals at a reasonable price as compared to other countries which have a much higher pricing policy. Though there are some retailers tat carry the same brand, those are few and far between and normally, they obtain those said cymbals from the main distributor/retailer locally.

ok i think i go your ans, thx XD

kari_convention said:
blissuicide;
my fren are selling his 18" Paiste Dimension Crash.
may i know what model is it from? I believe its from Signature Series? But signature series have several model also rite?

Dimensions is Dimensions, a different series from the Signature. Though a professional line, its somewat lower in the echelon as compared to the Signature. Used the same B8 or so-called 2002 alloy as the 2002 series. Its already been discontinued around the same time as the Innovations series, abt 2 yrs ago due to Paiste's streamlining effort, though some of its popular models were being added into the 2002 series. Its sad though cos in 2003, they introduced the New Dimensions line and then pulled the plug shortly after on the series. A great line anyway.

where is the wuhan retailer in singapore?
I heard their very good and thrashy.
18" for $42, i say its a steal.

hmmm.......not sure about that...u can ask bliss or drum_hobbyist
and this "what cymbals do u have" thread is turning into a "cymbals discussion thread lol :D

blissuicide... you really know your stuff!!! But i get confused when i go to Paiste website, they dont have Dimension line but instead have like Dimension Crash in Signature lines and such. Do u have a chance to play it? How does it sound compares to any Zildjian's line?

Thanks again dude!

If I'm not wrong, Paiste Dimension Series (standalone) are discontinued.

However, don't be dissapointed. They are still "available" as Paiste has "rojak" the Dimensions into the paiste 2002 series and signature series.

Same goes for the Paiste Innovation series. Not even 5 years after released, it was discountinued.

So, whoever here has got the Dimension series and the Innovations, cling on to those babies. It may be collectors items! :wink:

myner said:
where is the wuhan retailer in singapore?
I heard their very good and thrashy.
18" for $42, i say its a steal.

Unfortunately for the moment, there is/are no Wuhan Cymbals dealer in our sunny island.

If U are really desperate in looking for it and if u are brave enuff, try buying it online from Musician's Friend or Guitar 123.

I got my 16" and 18" from Musician's Friend and wat more can I say, it rocks!!

Back