Wad cymbals do u guys have...

man johnny rabb is cool, so creative. but his style is too unique. anyone out there use a cymbal on their snare?

thanks a lot for your advice drum hobbyist. i've finally narrowed my choice down to the a customs and bosphorus and sultans. still asking for opinions!

DrumDead said:
I bought a set of those Johnny Rabb cymbals and their great for practising at home (HDB apartment).

I second to that... Thomas Lang cymbals will be in the coming shipment... also great for home practice...

oh.. that doesnt sound like what im looking for. but thats only on series right! anyone else? btw how'd you get the saluda?

hmm anyway i had the oppurtunity to play on paiste alphas today...just wanna say...its quite versatile...quite nice for jazz too..especially the 20"full ride on the 1 i played on...nice ping n bright...slight shimmer...n not too washy...hihats has a great chick...high pitched n tight.

joshie said:
oh.. that doesnt sound like what im looking for. but thats only on series right! anyone else? btw how'd you get the saluda?

I bought from someone who ordered a set of cymbals for himself directly from the company... heard that the freight is quite ex...

Frummer said:
hmm anyway i had the oppurtunity to play on paiste alphas today...just wanna say...its quite versatile...quite nice for jazz too..especially the 20"full ride on the 1 i played on...nice ping n bright...slight shimmer...n not too washy...hihats has a great chick...high pitched n tight.

That was what I commented earlier on in the Paiste thread regard to the 20" full ride... 8)

penko said:
hey guys, whats the market price of a 16' wuhan china?

Import From Musician's Friend at $USD29. Be prepared to pay around 3 times the price in $SD after conversion and shipping.

hello,

Can you please give us the address of the retailer selling wuhans in malaysia?Thanks alot.This will definitely save up on shipping costs... :)

Frummer said:
hello,

Can you please give us the address of the retailer selling wuhans in malaysia?Thanks alot.This will definitely save up on shipping costs... :)

Woh Fatt Music House Sdn Bhd
37, Jalan Tun Tan Siew Sin
50050 Kuala Lumpur
tel.: 03 - 2070 5968
fax: 03 - 2070 2145
Email: wfmh@streamyx.com

map:
(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/Pix_xav/wohfatt.jpg)
the maps sucks but basically its near the Puduraya and near the Petaling Street (KL main bus station)

Frummer said:
any idea how the prices are according to sizes?that would help too.

Thanks thus far man. :)
erm.. never buy Wuhan before but from my reading, the cost of cymbal pack is just around RM800. Cheaper than Headliner that cost around RM1000. But for the updated prices, I'll go and check but not rite now coz I'm in final xm.

Ermm.. hows the Zildjian's price there in Yamaha? Is it cheaper than KL?
for example, price in KL;
Zildjian A 18' Medium Crash (Brilliant Finish) = RM790.00 = SGD339.80

Back