Very late intro: GirlPants

welcome to soft, girlpants. but if you're a guy, why your nick girlpants? why not, manpants or boypants? aha

Because I emo and emo guys like to wear girlpants.
Dang!

Oh shit, no it doesn't mean that the guys like to wear me but its....oh whatever. :)

i've no idea either... i was so drunk tat i woke up feelin hungry. so i showered,changed n go to the kopitiam n ordered chicken rice. damn shiok man!
then suddenly i accidentally got a bone pierced my gums.
hell... it was all a dream.

fgl: tat girl is not me...u got the wrong babe. i only go onstage to perform,not dance.
and if tat girl was me, tat means i'm hot. lol

i've no idea either... i was so drunk tat i woke up feelin hungry. so i showered,changed n go to the kopitiam n ordered chicken rice. damn shiok man!
then suddenly i accidentally got a bone pierced my gums.
hell... it was all a dream.

Er, you posted wrong thread huh? LOL
Nonsense man Boonsense.

Zullio: Ah see. Doesn't mean my nick has a 'girl' in it makes me a girl.

i use to have a drummer he wore girls top! coz he can fit...

and now i have a guy frd who wore girls outfit... - girlpants

atrocity.jpg

Okay that's pretty sexy Boon infront, and Tetra on his left.

Girlpants: Eh...how come you have my picture ah?

Anyway, she's a guy. I met her once. But I'm sure she's a guy. She has long hair too like mine. Hmmm...I think my hair shorter than her. But...I'm dead sure she's a guy.

This thread is getting out of hand. LOL

Tetra: Yes my hair is longer than yours. But if you straightened your hair, I'm sure it'd be longer than mine.
And THOA pass me this photo after he took it. And you still owe him $500 for taking the photo. :) (Ahem, THOA, share share uh)

distorted fella: Eh, you again. What skirt? Cannot man! I'm a guy lah dude! And like you, I wanna marry a hot female bassist!!

Kayla: Yes I am. I eat broccoli everyday. :)

THE ONLY TRUE WAY IS TO VERIFY IF GIRLPANTS IS A GUY OR GIRL IS TO DO A COMPLETE PHYSICAL EXAMINATION.

AS SUCH FGL (AKA DR LUV) WILL VOLUNTEER HIS SERVICES FOR THIS VERY DIFFICULT TASK = PLEASE MAKE APPOINTMENT WITH MY NURSE ...:mrgreen:

wah... uncle caterpillar starting liao...

girlpants: u got leonidas if u nid bodyguard

anyways, tat pic was quite sometime back... those were the days me n tetra rock the stage with our erhu... memories man... and ya.. the cameraman... thoa is it? hahaha... remember after the shoot thoa offered himself to some guys lol tat was hilarious.

O_O
Fgl, why don't you verify Boon first?
I don't need verification cos Tetra and Phil already said I'm a guy.

Boon, I don't need Leonidas. I got Achilles.
And your erhu is it Ibanez or Gibson?
Interesting!

Back