Intro: contagious

CoNtAgIoUs

hi guys self intro... i am contagious... i'm 20 this year, currently serving national service. my hobbies include music, i.t, food,cars,shopping and hanging out

Music:

What i can play:

Tuba
Guitar
Bass
i sing bass also...

I started out playing the tuba in my school concert band, it was hard... its like my band training was more intense then my ns training... we were forced to learn and read notes and all that... very regimental... eventually i tahan till sec 3, i left the band due to a misunderstanding... i admit i was very childish and rash in making that decision... the good thing was that i went with my band to australia when i was in sec 2 for a music exchange. it was so good! we got drunk and did all sorts of crazy shit together. And we were only 14! that trip totally changed my life and love and passion for music and the arts altogether.

My mother gave me a J&D classical guitar for my 14th birthday and i knew that it was what i wanted to play... so i signed up for classical guitar lessons at yamaha. Classical lessons. I practiced in school and all but was very lost without a music group to join.

In sec 3, my principal opened up a new CCA. GUITAR ENSEMBLE. So of course, without second thoughts, i joined. The people who joined mainly were interested in just learning the guitar, a distinct number were metalheads that joined the guitar ensemble for the sake of joining a CCA. Being the only person classically trained, i stepped up and eventually became president... that CCA was so much fun until the arrival of our albrambra guitars... it was then that i realised it was a serious CCA... but i was on the verge of leaving the school already. By this time, i'd bought an acoustic guitar as i realised classical guitar is meant for classical stuff... so i bought an acoustic guitar to play chords and other stuff.

Playing the tuba in the band, coupled with the fact that my voice broke and went WWWWAAAAAYYYYYYY DEEP, i had a thing for bass. i kept on humming bass lines in songs. i eventually joined a choir and of course i sang bass... and i too eventually got a bass guitar. Eveything is bass up till now. and i love this sick obsession. Life is good.

I.t, well it pretty much runs in every guy's veins... i like Computers, HDTVs, Uber good sound systems, i think i don't have to say much about this. I dream that one day, when i eventually join the workforce for real, i'd own a house and i'll have those latest gadgets that make my mates drool when they head over.

My favourite and dream car is the Nissan-GTR. For those of you who are in the dark, i shall enlighten you about the GODZILLA! its a very very very expensive piece of succelent japanese technology. 0-60 in 3.5 secs. it outruns european cars like ferrari, lamborghini and porsche. Well, of course, i'd be lying if i said it'd beat a mclaren, but, for a car its price, its sure a good catch. and did i mention that every engine compartment is hand built!!! i will own this piece of technology one day, no matter how long it takes.

And i just love shopping and just chilling out! who says only women are great shoppers! haha we men too ah!!! but just hate it that my money depletes so fast cause i'm just an NSF. i too enjoy chilling over a nice cold beer at a pub, listening to jazz or whatever the band is playing. THAT is life...

Well, life is okay now. Just wanna get back my pink i/c and get on with my life already. Can't wait to work and experience work stress and everything office people are feeling now!! AH!!!! and of course, find a nice girl, get a house, and do all the stuff i want with my music and my life haha!!!

Latest posts

Back