Valentine's Day for the serious musician

i was at walking along orchard road yesterday and this fella came up to me to pursuade me to buy this stalk of rose at 15 bucks!!!! would u believe it?! on the other hand there was another guy at Youth Park who was selling REAL roses at 4 bucks per stalk as compared to dat other fella who was selling it at 15 bucks and it looks really artificial.

if anybody wants to sell u a stalk of rose anytime between today and tomorrow...if the price is 5 bucks and below it's considered reasonable although i know the price of roses have already gone up during these few days but den i still think it's kinda reasonable....

it's amazing how some people would go to the very extreme during this lovely dovely period.theres this fella who was caught shoplifting outside taka departmental store at around 4.30pm yesterday and this 2 plain clothes undercover security guards were like chasing after him and nailed him down right in front of my eyes just as i was walking pass the taka departmental store because he stole a handbag there and i dun presume dat guy is a gay as to buy a handbag for himself rite? so yeah i guess sometimes this valentines day mood thingy could also do more harm than good to us i guess...

Back