Valentine's Day for the serious musician

DoubleBlade

since V day is juz around the corner and everyone's getting into the V day mood , i was juz wondering....any places of interest to visit when 2 serious musicians are dating during V day? or maybe any gifts of interest between 2 serious musicians?

well i think a piano concerto at the esplanade or victoria concert hall would be great during valentine's day especially when the 2 musicians are pianists :)

go ask someone out lah...no harm asking rite? whahahah....okok maybe i should speak for myself cause for me it's the direct opposite :roll:

Aiyyy. where got so easy. besides. ive been busy with my own stuffs. rarely talk to girls. suddenly go like "hey are u free on valentines? can we go out to esplanade and listen to some music then go see stars?"

Wont the girl freak out or something -.- lol

Newbie said:
Sigh... I hate to be single.

Hey being single's good man! Money spent for taking girls on dates could be used to curb GAS haha. Not to mention more time for practice :wink:

dun worry i'm sure there a lots of other guys and girls out there who are suffering from pre valentines day syndrome as well..... :?

If you suggest the Esplanade to the girl, she will get the wrong message. She surely very very happy one, and will dress very very nice one. Cause, she think you bring her to the high class resturant by the fullerton one.....Hahaha. Then you have to go sell backside (or all your ang pow money), just to pay for the meal....hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: .

(Your idea: Cheapo, buy Macdonalds takeaways, go to free open air concert, buy a $5 valentine rose, hope to get lucky, a kiss)

Hahahahaha..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

or better still.....go bring her to some food court hoping theres a 1 dollar-for-2-songs jukebox and u go play kenny G songs.pluck the most beautiful flower from your neighbour's backyard or from the nearby park and give it to her.before dat remember to go Seiyu or Metro , that place confirm can get super cheap mickey mouse and friends soft toy for less than 10 bucks.

total budget for a valentine's day date? 20 bucks should be more than enough :p

who knows....u might get a kiss from her.no need to buy a bouquet of roses , royce chocolates , giant size piglet(from winnie the pooh) or any other high class super expensive gifts lah....must show to those rich pple in Singapore dat even a hawker boy can win over a girl's heart with only 20 bucks!!!! :lol:

Errr..... maybe you are referin to a less developed country. It's a known fact that most modern Singaporean girls (not all) are realistically materialistic. Even most girls themselves will admit it, they will not accept a guy who is of a lower income bracket then themselves.

Maybe in your dreams you can have a humble girl who don't mind to care for you wholeheartedly without the S-eleven factor. But sorry, most if not all these girls are taken early on in school by guys who likely cheats on them anyway.

Well, it's just a entire circle, goes round and round.

You just have to depend on yourself on the "hunt", survivor of the fittest you know, the rule of the jungle.

some guys cheat on the school girls who makes them lose their virginity at such a young age.i've heard of 17 year old guys who go after sec 1 girls all because these young girls are at a maturing age and not fully matured yet.these guys tend to take advantage of their naive mentality for their own personal pleasure while these young girls think dat they are cinderella wif prince charming hoping to live happily ever after in their own fairy tale...

i dunno wads wif these guys nowadays , matured girls tend to reject them as being "weirdos" or is it they can't handle fully grown matured girls after being emotionally scarred by them? so dat is y i guess they tend to take advantage of 13 year old girls who are easier to prey on in terms of their naiveness....

hi DoubleBlade

dont bother about others. try to keep this forum related to music stuff.

thanks.

DoubleBlade said:
since V day is juz around the corner and everyone's getting into the V day mood , i was juz wondering....any places of interest to visit when 2 serious musicians are dating during V day? or maybe any gifts of interest between 2 serious musicians?

okok....BACK TO TOPIC GUYS!!!!!

i can buy my wife a drumset and she can get me a Neumann TLM 103 microphone. Both of us will be very happy.

soft said:
i can buy my wife a drumset and she can get me a Neumann TLM 103 microphone. Both of us will be very happy.

well...since it's illegal for me to keep a wife now.i guess if u wanna see the stars together , u could go to marina bay to watch the stars.one thing's for sure , there are a lot of empty fields there and if u two get hungry while watching stars u can take the feeder bus to munch on some steamboat 2gether.it would be a plus factor if u brought ur acoustic/classical guitar along wif u so dat u can play some love songs to her while watching the stars 2gether... :D

conspiracy

well well, being single is the best..can save lotsa $$$..hehe...heck abt V-day man..it's juz a day where the merchants raise their prices to cut-throat value..and then gold plate the occasion juz to persuade u..dat..u shud buy the products..l
thank goodness..there ain't a "music-instrument fancy day"..where musicians should buy new instruments on this day only..lol..where the retail prices would be monstrous..geez..funny.. how scheming the businessmen can get.. ;P

Latest posts

Back