valentine recommendation needed

since all the guys are answering...

okay, i need help.

i'm thinking of a present for my bf. if you don't know who he is then... you ain't browsing the forum as much as you should be. LMAO. okay, kidding.

but anyways... yes. what will a guitarist like? do NOT suggest anything that has gotta do with guitars/amps or whatever that is able to link with the word "guitar". something cheap (below $30). heh.

howwww???

Hmm.

Maybe a big picture that he can stick / blue-tack to the back of his guitar? The front of the guitar would be abit cheesy and in the event that your photo-clicking ain't that fantastic you can spare each other the embarassment.

Just an idea.

This may sound old....But a ring probably?

Something he can not only wear while playing but also all the time....

Hmm.

Uhh... like print out a picture of you and your bf... laminate it.

Then get some double-sided tape (???) or blue tack and stick it to the back of his guitar.

Maybe double-sided tape just use the cheapo type that comes off after 3 weeks because you don't want his axe's finish to be ruined :?

The lamination is in the event he wears a huge buckle and well... you don't want either of your faces to be scratched to hell.

yeah michaelangelo i agree.

oh maybe u can get him more wax or gel for him to style his mop hair?

or get some girly topshop jeans for him?

or some dumb atreyu,silverstein,bullet for my mother tee?

oh man, you guys are so ignorant. -.-

and no Azlan, Hidir's not MY bf. he's just a good friend. Dhalif is my bf.

you guys seriously haven't been browsing the forum as much as you should be.

aiya, the only difference between a bf and a good friend is the intimacy, which imo accounts to zlich in a relationship

Back