valentine recommendation needed

ok managed to find one offers in singaporeexpats.com classified which I felt is a quite good because it is a "one stop solution" for me. Got rose "bouquet" (not just one stalk, very important, last yr kana complain), got champagne (score point liao), got dinner but more importantly got performance.

The website is www.valentineshow.net quite good quite good. whole night program all settle. somemore at fort canning, the palce I like most.

if she's not a guitarist,
buy her guitar strings...

then tell her to give it back to you as a present on your birthday..

that way u save her cash,which is so very caring of you
and tell her that ur happiness is the best gift that u could ever give her.

hey! thats cheap man..

how about bring her out then play a couple of songs for her??
but... how to hide the guitar...

^ greatness

or u can just buy her nothing and ask HER to buy u something...and tell her that ur happiness is the greatest gift she can ever possess.

ya lor. with everyone buying gifts and wat not for their partners, be the unique guy who buys her NOTHING. you'll forever be remembered by her :wink:

yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but...

if you're willing to spend quite a bit of money on her/him.
you can take her out for dinner. but you need to make reservations now or.. last week. haha

i brought my significant other once for a cable-car dinner. very nice experience. (; but it comes with quite a price. be prepared to spend at least 100-170 for dinner plus cabfare. do no take public transport, cause it takes quite a while on foot to get to the peak of mt faber(starting point).

you dont have that kinda budget, you can can always attempt to cook something for him/her in your kitchen. food is a way to the man's heart, no?

kerplunk182
i did one better. i bought her thosai masala. and i saw the gleem in her eyes man!! she was so0o0o0o happy!! :lol:
now who needs cable car rides when food gets the same response? haha

:prayer: hail the big king of Indian Cuisine, sleepykitty!!

i bought her a plate of thosai,
next day i woke up with a horse's head in my sheets

Back