Tom Delonge is a tone GOD.

Re: . . .

neuro182 said:
wangdexian: ur jokes abit cold leh *lolx*

Wes Borland = Effects King of Guitars!!

ahakz.......sorry to break it to u bro.........wes borland isnt tat effect king because he use so much effect.....ever seen king crimson guitarist use his line of effect....or korn guitarist......and also dino cazares.....hehehe
maybe u obsess with wes borland dude....ahahah

King Crimson's guitarist is CRAZY.

I love his playing... not very technical but very very atmospheric. All those loops and weird noises!

Yea

wangdexian: felt e same tho.. Mike Smith did a gre8 job, giving a new feel to nu-metal. however, it wasn't as good as e vintage "Borland" sound.

when is LB new album set to be released? im gon buy it!!

Hmm.. As for efx and stomp box fetish is concern I would say the guitarist from Radiohead is a real contender to be king.. The fella has 3 seperate pedal boards filled with many many many pedals... Outstandin..

Tone like music is subjective to each individual.. Most impt is that u like ur very own tone.. Its kinda like ur very own unique signature if u know what I mean..

:wink:

Borland vs Vai

yea, but efx wise i dun tink Vai sound as robotic as Borland.

Borland got thick, crunchy distortion coming out from his roaring amps & I love it!!

malmsteen, worse tone? :| and i had thought his tone was among the best for classic rock :S well, people are entitled to their own opinions, eh? :D

Back