Tokai Guitars

I don't think tokai has dealers in singapore or at least its nearly impossible to find out.

Sub mentioned before that the old guy at Davis said that alot of ppl ask about Tokai but no real buyers so he doesn't bring more in. Its understandable i guess.

Hmm... That's why I thought as well... Oh well. I don't think Tokai is interested in entertaining a small market or having a crappy dealer like Davis.

Haha, seems like Janet's the only thing good in store... Too bad doesn't have a good price tag... Lol.

I think Davis needs a revamp in its concept, its approach to the market. Don't they sell product catalogues?

They need a bit more space also man. maybe take away some of those damm solid state marshalls!

no space to try, guitars all out of tune, the guy who brings you an acoustic always plays more than words before handing you the guitar, wah lan

Anyway, back to the topic

Should I get a LS75 plain top@1.1K, or a LS150 flame maple @2K, or a second hand/sweelee sale Gibby @2.5K?

cia lat man.

Yes actually, and I also know about your possible mass order. heh heh

But still haven't decided what to get yet.

Well, I have interacted with a few SOFTies and sent them the lists in their various stages, and right now the lists are looking nicer than before, but touch-ups are definitely needed and I will use my free time to do it up.

I am quite positive it won't be Ishibashi, but Ikebe... I have listed the pros and cons earlier on, hehe.

But Ikebe don't have Gibby copies right?

How much discount does sweelee sale usually have ah? like the Dec one?

Well, there is Fujigen and Fernandes LPs... Hmm I don't see a Tokai LS150 flame maple, only LS120F...

I don't know about the discounts in Swee Lee sales... Wait for someone else to answer your question...

Hmm

Hi Jumbo,

You got the website of other Japanese guit stores that does international shipping?

Regards.

jumbofret said:
Hmm... Are you considering buying the Tokai from Ishibashi???

Hi Jumbofret,
i've been looking thru the ishibashi website.
very tempted to get the ES335 copy.

which price do you take as the selling price ??
they've got 2-3 prices listed in 1 pg ...
sooooo confusing ... ~

lol

The LS150 models will be available in Nov according to the sales guy i emailed.

The prices are usually the cheapest one, without the tax, then you add shipping etc. best thing is to drop them a mail. The ppl are very helpful and friendly

Damn!!! I put the selling prices inclusive of 5% tax in my lists!!

Haha, PWNED!

:lol:

I felt quite intimidated when I saw semi-hollows and hollow-bodies (due to paranoia of shipping, handling), so I left them out from the list...

jumbofret said:
Damn!!! I put the selling prices inclusive of 5% tax in my lists!!

Haha, PWNED!

:lol:

I felt quite intimidated when I saw semi-hollows and hollow-bodies (due to paranoia of shipping, handling), so I left them out from the list...

dude ..
when you intending on getting them ?
would gathering everyone's order reduce the cost of shipment ?

edit: The cost also include hardcase rite ??

Well, I intend to launch it in Dec. Later today I will make necessary amendments to the list... :)

Yes, there is a bulk discount. Fellow SOFT user stars told me that "we get around 25-20% discount off total list prices and inclusive shipping." when there is 6 ppl... I refer to his post in the "which Telecaster" thread. Also, since it's Dec, there is quite a high possibility of Christmas discount.

jumbofret said:
Well, I intend to launch it in Dec. Later today I will make necessary amendments to the list... :)

Yes, there is a bulk discount. Fellow SOFT user stars told me that "we get around 25-20% discount off total list prices and inclusive shipping." when there is 6 ppl... I refer to his post in the "which Telecaster" thread. Also, since it's Dec, there is quite a high possibility of Christmas discount.

SWEET ~!
:partyman: :supz:

Back