the return of the gas attack

Chronicles

pac1412

768bp.jpg

773qh.jpg

Im really getting more and more amazed and suprised at yamaha stuff.
Anyway im targeting a pac612v, it got a tap switch, a jb humbucker. Neverless, yamaha neck is most comfy profile. To confirm again, yamaha neck = warmoth? Not sure about other models, tried pacifica models, it really attract me alot. Anyone know where else can see more yamaha models? I went to yamaha.sg, and yamaha.com, but it only show afew models?

some of the old yamaha necks are warmoth, not sure about the new ones.

the inlays look nice enough. i notice yamaha always has some great affordable models but they tend to go unnoticed/ignored.

Ooo man they finally brought back the H-S-H models.

I love the Yamaha necks too. Super comfy.

omg is that a set neck I see 8O

sorry i didnt know that they were otu of production. I saw them on ebays. The owner must had take care of the guitar really well (or maybe he left it in the hardcase since day 1), it look brand new 8O

thor666 said:
i notice yamaha always has some great affordable models but they tend to go unnoticed/ignored.

I agree, I always feel they are underatted. Guess the main reason is that not many well known guitarists endorse their products.

Chronicles said:
sorry i didnt know that they were otu of production. I saw them on ebays. The owner must had take care of the guitar really well (or maybe he left it in the hardcase since day 1), it look brand new 8O

link? :)

theblueark said:
Ooo man they finally brought back the H-S-H models.

I love the Yamaha necks too. Super comfy.

omg is that a set neck I see 8O

no that's a neck thru. incredible sustain!

yar his rating is alright, but sometimes, pp can create lots of account, can rate their own, and if u see properly, u can see the repeat of the same nick alot of times. but for his case i guess its alright

Back