The 7 String guitar, and beyond..

my baby

7string.jpg

hardtail basswood body,maple neck,rosewood fretboard,angled headstock and dimarzio tone zone 7 in the bridge.
its a custom job,the neck is ridiculously flat and thin,even more so than a 7-string wizard neck. shred-a-riffic.
tuned ADGCFAD for nile like brutal death. i use a .70 for the low A and DR 10-52s for the rest.

i have an ibanez 540S7 as well,no pics though.

540s7.jpg

really bad pic taken ages ago..
the guitar's on long term loan to the other guitarist in my band, its good but s-series bodies arent for me. too light,i prefer something more substantial. it sounds...well..thin too. bought it for the collectable value as well as the awesome 7-string lo-pro edge..

lol if times of extreme broke-assed-ness couldnt make me sell it..dont think i ever will man..sorry :wink:
its not all its cracked up to be though..

;) Keep her well. Its a rare gem. Lo Pro with HSS ... bloody hell.

Rememeber me ah... I'm first in line should you want to sell her.

Ahhhh! The 7 string S makes it's appearence! unsane, that S really looks bad assed :)

Note daniel, if you ever have interest in one, i'm beating you to it muahaha :twisted:

dholguitar said:
hey chan..
how much the blaze ah?
like that if good price i order from u.. ask they guy to send one also?
let me noe..

erm? well im not sure how much it costs... but he charged me $100 USD to route and install a blaze 7. thats around $178 SGD.. im pretty sure he doesnt sell these... i believe he buys em from the store like we all do.

SLOWISH : *bows and mumbles a prayer to guitar god* its a 7 string this jesse o'neal guy built in his spare time. he used to work for Warrior guitars , i think he was called the "professor" there.. he builds these really cool upright basses -bass players should check out www.ergoinstruments.com - his very cool yet not very exx basses.

its a 7 string maple body with set in 1pc maple neck. 22 jumbo frets with BLUE LEDS on the position markers..
it will do spanky funk cleans and still chug like a bitch. :twisted:

hahaha i know la...very ah beng... but put in liaoz... just use it lor... on a dark stage can use that to illuminate my chord charts. no need music stand light~~

Ooo the ergo dude. I thought he stopped building guitars altogether to concentrate on doing his upright stick basses already. I recall seeing some 8 or 9 string monster with 30+ frets built by him.

Wah... 30+ frets... is like...insane..
at least i can be sure this guy knows how to make a proper guitar... :)

Back