Swee Lee Sale -13th Dec

woa BRO! you're the one that wear the iron maiden tshirt? =D nice to meet you although we didnt talk hah.

haha yeah iron maiden tshirt. woaaa man, do i know u or what? haha u saw me? which one were you? we didnt talk?

there were many RGs la. and the xiphos just had to hide behind the iceman. was in queue with my THIRD choice then suddenly saw it...woaaaa

i'm really surprised no one picked the rdgear bass.
it's like such a versatile bass plus it's discontinued.
plus it's sold at only 500bucks after discount.
why no one want?

i want but no moneh leh...

went there... and went back empty handed. Just donno what to buy.. haha! Not much varieties on guitars... so oh well.. went back.. not disappointed.. but tired instead... haha! luckily i dont have to queue cos im a member.. but still... im tired.. ZzZz...

went there... and went back empty handed. Just donno what to buy.. haha! Not much varieties on guitars... so oh well.. went back.. not disappointed.. but tired instead... haha! luckily i dont have to queue cos im a member.. but still... im tired.. ZzZz...

its members like you that us, non-members, love so much. heheheheh

haha yeah iron maiden tshirt. woaaa man, do i know u or what? haha u saw me? which one were you? we didnt talk?

there were many RGs la. and the xiphos just had to hide behind the iceman. was in queue with my THIRD choice then suddenly saw it...woaaaa

hah. yea i saw you here and there, basically i was 90% at ibanez section. anyway i was the tall one that wore a blue stripy shirt with black skinnies or so. :mrgreen:

If this was a 1 day sale.............chances are they'll have another one at a later date, maybe early to mid Jan, 2 years ago they also had a CNY sale, 50% off too. With CNY so early this year, maybe wait for angpow money then go and grab haha.

Back