Swee Lee Sale -13th Dec

hey guys, who went down to sweelee today? they putting any ibanez on sales? like the S470s? cause didnt have time to hit the sweelee today sia :cool:

can som1 help with the pedals tingy, cause i called to check on bos ge7 and mxr 6band eq both are also out of stock. are they selling pedals?

i did call. but it i saw also the ds-1 ppl sayiung tat its out of stock. sems like alot of stuuf out of stock. haha

Last edited:
honestly, i find nothing of interest in sweelee today. not that i'm looking for anything in particular, but nothing stood up enough for me to gas over it.
haha.

the only decent piece of bass i saw that attracted me was the ibanez rdgear, but that's cause it's discontinued.
other than that, the prices of the items on sale were disappointing to me at least.

came back from swee lee sale. no.23 out of the 1st 100th customer. huhu kiasu me. got myself pearl elims, tama tymp toms and few drum acc. my fren mr Rob The Mob got himself a Boss gt-10b, gig bag, roland cube for bass and a mini guitar for his son. got in the showroom at arnd 10.30 after the mfo. the q was still madnessly long after i left the place at arnd 11.30.

haha nice u went too. i was the guy in the black straight cut and a blue shirt, no 47 :) came at 7.10 am woaa PACK LIKE SIAO.. MY S470 GONE!! but instead got S670FM HAHA :)

i was number 19, reached 9pm yesterday, pitched tent, relax2 till people line. was wearing iron maiden tshirt, became the hyperactive guy when i found ibanez xiphos.

i was number 19, reached 9pm yesterday, pitched tent, relax2 till people line. was wearing iron maiden tshirt, became the hyperactive guy when i found ibanez xiphos.

woa BRO! you're the one that wear the iron maiden tshirt? =D nice to meet you although we didnt talk hah.

just came back,
queued up for 4hours to get a soft case for my bass.
lawl.

but i think this yr the prices damn high lah,
i mean 481.50bucks for MXR M-80?
haha.

yeah, the guy queuing behind me was holding a nice looking ibanez, a dreadnaught type i think.
kind of cheap too, 350bucks.
haha.

dreadnaught? ohhhhh..
Am looking at AW40, the one with tree of life inlay.
but think shuden be at 350, if there's discount! lol..

is there still queue now??

Back