Swee Lee Sale -13th Dec

hmm, i'm new at this.this will be my first time going to the sale...i need a drumset but i can only come late. Do all the good deals usually get wiped out by afternoon?

yes. if you have kakis to queue on your behalf, please do.

I just received an email from them. This year end sale will be held at their Sims Drive showroom which last only a day. Expect a super long queue.

yes. if you have kakis to queue on your behalf, please do.

does that mean I can join my friend if he is still queuing up when I arrived? and... how long does it take, on average, to queue to go in, say, around noon or afternoon? sorry, never been to the sale before.

I won't be going cos I already got what I wanted from Swee Lee some time back. So if u hope to see a guy in a Singapore football shirt at the queue, I won't be there haha...and oh, the pic in my avatar was taken at the place of the previous SL sale this year, me behind the SL building hahaha :)

Cool!!.. can anyone tell / recommend me.. what guitar can i get with 400 - 500 bucks.. this is the only money i saved since from july.. hmm.. any idea hw much would a Epip LP custom cost? :D..

so how do you know what's for sale on sale day? the "check-what-they-have-on-the-shelves-the-day-before" method? or will they take away the "hotter" items the day before?

does that mean I can join my friend if he is still queuing up when I arrived? and... how long does it take, on average, to queue to go in, say, around noon or afternoon? sorry, never been to the sale before.

Ask yourself,
Will YOU be happy if you see the fella in front of you suddenly bring his army of friends joining the his queue?

Hmm wil the Sims Drive warehouse be selling exactly whats on the webbie? Intend to get a hardcase but unsure whetherh there will be stock in that area heh....

Hmm wil the Sims Drive warehouse be selling exactly whats on the webbie? Intend to get a hardcase but unsure whetherh there will be stock in that area heh....

No, only certain items will be put up for sale on the sale day. Like what sub said, go down a day before to get a feel on what items will be put up for sale.

Ask yourself,
Will YOU be happy if you see the fella in front of you suddenly bring his army of friends joining the his queue?

haha no lah of course! but life's like this, don't you think so....
it's just +1 and not +5 or anything uh.."imagine what if everyone infront brings A friend along" haha

Back