Selecting a Electric Guitar for a newbie

Yeah,BB branch has new stocks of stuff and yes, the SA260FM is in. S o is the RG321MHWK and the SA120CN. Abt my comments on the gtrs and amps sub, its jus frm experience. Got nothing really against them but won't recommend them. And the hi-end Ibanez PUs dun really need 2 be changed, i was thinking more of the lower end GIO models. Xypher and Hackernox, u guys really shld go check out the BB branch, the stuff there now is awesome. Can't really guarantee that the stuff hasn't been sold though............And remember that SL 'standard' disc. on most items is 20-30%

so their price tag price is more than wat i will pay? or is the price tag price what i need to pay? Yes i will be going there next week. tats the earliest im free.

loldude333 said:
And the hi-end Ibanez PUs dun really need 2 be changed, i was thinking more of the lower end GIO models.

i am indeed refering to the budget Gio models. you'd be surprised how good the GAX70/ GSZ120 are, plugged into the right amp.

updates on stock at SL BB.Epi LP Ultra is in, going 4 $1000. Lp Standard also in, going 4 $750.tried them myself, have 2 say their gd. cancel my last view abt Epis in the other thread, sub, depends on wat gtr u get.all Q.C's on diff gtrs are different

hi i'm selling my les paul classic for $500 with SD alnico pro II pups, get the slash tone. with hard case, PM me.

Back