RONIN & FRIENDS CONCERT @ Gashaus Fri 7th April (FINAL)

Re: ..

fictionaire_gse said:
fgl: Hahaha... A formal welcome from the president of the club! Hehe.. Just kidding ah bro..

You ageless la bro.. Forever young..

We're on at 8.30.. Come join us so we can watch the young 'uns and reminisce about old tymes together..

:)

blurred and pinkbox: Cheers!

Cool bro ... will try 2b there to scope GSE (Capt Funky Curls!)Ronin & the rest - hope they will play some AC/DC covers so I can really reminisce abt my school days / jam sessions man...yeah Ronin, U guys rock...

Cheers Saiful...

break a....aw U know the rest :lol:

blurred said:
hey man,
thats some real solid playing by ur drummer. got a nice groove going solid time keeping. nice how he pushes the band, alot of energy.

merci sir. much to learn i have. just started playing drums 3 weeks ago.

panz3rr said:
All hails psychedalic four!!!!!!!

OI!!!! salah spell la... its psychedelic 4.

at the flyer oso wrong,psych 4. but wat the hell...

cant wait for tomoro,grateful tt can share the stage with the bands...
and damn.... dunno if our songs enuf or not.... =p

Whoops. Boon, my apologies, but throughout our exchanges, you kept referring to your own band as Psych 4

roninriot said:
Ronin & Friends sounds pretty gay. Like a prelude to a gay gang bang.
Let's change it!

Its prelude to me banging you hahahaha

okay guys, I corrected the name errors on the mailout. Everything is set :)

peiwen said:
ehh saito, u are the writer for think magazine ahh? hmm i got it at gashaus liao. the cover picture like so funny. =X sorry levan. hehehehs. :D

The cover picture is the editor's idea- trying to make Levan look like he is meditating in a field of flowers. The quote also does not belong to Levan, but some random thing he found.

Yes I write for think presently- but not a full-fledged contributor. I used to do some community stuff around SOFT but did not get any recognition, so I have taken a bit of a long break

i dun care wat u think boon.. im definately coming to get some good neck workout..and dun play with 'live wires' too much k :)

tonite's gonna ROCK!!

p.s. need me to bring drumsticks again? :p

rock on,
ross out~

ok gig's over. Personally i thought it was ok.. the crowd was stoned. I was performing and screwed up somewhat.. Was the only dumb fucker there going crazy to ronin.

What u guys think?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOON...im sooooooooooo sorry i couldnt make it ah bro. I wanted to come sia...wah kao!!!nvm nvm. I hope ur cable rosak just now..hehehhee :lol:

mark, thanks for the time mate.

cheers!

Carlos
The great spy experiment.

Many thanks to FGL and Sabrina for coming down.

Thanks everyone who came, you made it a rocking night!

As you guys have seen, the fixtures in the Gashaus have improved alot- with better P.A, Projector (that HUGE one), lights, smoke machine and soon- staging will be upgraded.

All Hail levan who swore his lungs out and to the boys from Stockholm that kept the beers coming

Personally, I think Ultrasound were my favorite (still are)

Ash if you are reading this, do drop me a line about your album launch

Saito

oh yes, send me your video footage and still pictures everyone! I'll see whether I can get it on the mag and for the club website :)

dunno who is here from STOCKHOLM but did you guys play at some stupid gig in clarke quay recently... club.. indigo i think it was called...

Tieren said:
the crowd was stoned ...
Right now I'm sitting at my PC feeling every muscle in my neck and shoulders scream blue murder. Head's also slightly throbbing from thrash-induced migraine. Getting too old for this.. next time you see me at a gig I might even have a neck brace on.

Kidding lah. Had a great time. I didn't get any good shots though. Crap digicam strikes again.

I enjoyed most of the bands' sets, but Great Spy Exp. gets my vote for the best show of the night though. Ronin & Project Ultrasound rank close behind ......

But the maddest props has to go to Saito for organising, hosting, DJing and the details in between. But err.. relax on the smoke machine? :wink:

More shows in the future!

Back