RONIN & FRIENDS CONCERT @ Gashaus Fri 7th April (FINAL)

No lah. The real newbies are Stockholm syndrome, though the others are still relatively green with the exception of Great Spy Experiment

We dedicate the set @ GAS HAUS this Friday to the 2006 GENERAL ELECTIONS.

ALL HAIL DEMOCRACY! (If not I don't upgrade your HDB flat!)

well, I hope everyone does great on that day. considering that ronin will be playing, it's hard to even compare...

ehh saito, u are the writer for think magazine ahh? hmm i got it at gashaus liao. the cover picture like so funny. =X sorry levan. hehehehs. :D

I could have sworn I posted something here just moments ago.. And now it's gone.. Has my post been.. *gasp* censored??????

Saito said: No lah. The real newbies are Stockholm syndrome, though the others are still relatively green with the exception of Great Spy Experiment

Damn I feel old. Heh..

Anyway, eventhough we're old-er, the band's barely a year old so I still see us as newbies on many accounts. Still trying to put ourselves out there and convincing people to check us out.

Here's a little preview of what we'll be bringing to the Gashaus on Friday...

hey man,
thats some real solid playing by ur drummer. got a nice groove going solid time keeping. nice how he pushes the band, alot of energy.

Re: ...

Damn I feel old. Heh..

Anyway, eventhough we're old-er, the band's barely a year old so I still see us as newbies on many accounts. Still trying to put ourselves out there and convincing people to check us out.

hey hey saiful beb ...feelin tua? welcome to the club la..lolz :lol:

what tyme U guys on?

fgl: Hahaha... A formal welcome from the president of the club! Hehe.. Just kidding ah bro..

You ageless la bro.. Forever young..

We're on at 8.30.. Come join us so we can watch the young 'uns and reminisce about old tymes together..

:)

blurred and pinkbox: Cheers!

Yeap i found Great Spy Experiment's very interesting as well.

fgl - you Arsenal fan? are you dropping down to the Gunners' Lounge tonight at Elizabeth Hotel, for the Juventus vs Arsenal match? It's truly the home of the Gunners - full of ang-moh's, though.

I'm the bassist of Peep Show here, i've to enlist on friday itself, and the fact that our drummer has to go overseas with the army so it'll be an acoustic set for us - do bear with it!

Project Ultrasound would like to say many thanks to Mark(saito) for giving us an opportunity to play for the Ronin and Friends Gig.

We are honoured to play alongside with great local Bands such as
The Great Spy Experimant and RONIN, promise to those who will come down, we'll put up a good show and rock for u all. Hope you all will enjoy this coming Friday nite.

Cheers from Project Ultrasound
:D

Hey Mark, you got the name wrong man. It's Peepshow man... Not Peekshow... Now it's in the newspaper all wrong. At least the flyer is right.

Back