RONIN & FRIENDS CONCERT @ Gashaus Fri 7th April (FINAL)

hey ho.....let`s go!!!!!!!!!!

c how lah...paisey ah.....

ALL ROCKSTARS playing........

if i`m free then i`ll cum down... 8)

but u guys OVERDRIVE CHAMPIONS mah.....sure got lotsa supporters..... 8)

eh eh..no bro....dun say like that lah...

it`s just sumthing between me n wyldeboon lah...it`s our way of bickering to each other...hahahahahahahahahaha

the line-up`s great....seriously..u guys should check Psych-4...they`re really good....

relax sua boon....i`m saying the truth...
if u guys are no good...people won`t strongly reccomend!!! 8)

n u guys won`t win the OVERDRIVE CHAMPIONS TITLE!!!! :twisted:

Re: hey ho.....let`s go!!!!!!!!!!

FATCAT said:
eh eh..no bro....dun say like that lah...

it`s just sumthing between me n wyldeboon lah...it`s our way of bickering to each other...hahahahahahahahahaha

the line-up`s great....seriously..u guys should check Psych-4...they`re really good....

No worries. I know they are good. for each band, I consulted some industry friends. It was Daniel Sassoon from Electrico that really pushed me

"... I was judging Overdrive and that band really stood out. Adam from Observatory was impressed too"

for me, it was at the top of my 'maybe' pile.

Hope to see you at the gig :) starts 7.30pm

whole lineup confirmed

hmmmmmmmmmm.

GREAT SPY EXPERIMENT! Been waiting to catch one of their shows.

Peepshow? ... Isn't that like my friends' band? wth?

panz3rr said:
I want to see boon topless!!...YAY :lol: ....and pls, for god's sake dont get the cables spoilt! :twisted:

oi!!! basketball.... cannot go topless la... left 1 big round 'muscle' from all the yrs :smt030
tis time cable wun spoilt coz no wah pedal =p

come dwn support local... awesome line ups...

cheers

tts it im gonna sabo ur set...damage ur cable..and sabo u with wah pedals!
anyway what happened to ur pedals? inside ur stomach also? :lol:

ehh saito, i saw the distribution list and went to some places stated but all say dunno about the mag lehh. bugis CBTL, fish&co(under renovation) and the fish&co beside park mall. :(

hi Peiwen. I'm not surprised. I never even heard about it when I started writing for it too haha. The distribution is very small because there arent that many copies. I usually just pick up a copy from Gashaus. I spin there every friday and there's tons of them all over the venue.

Another place that has Think Mag for sure is Home Club and yet another is Penny Black (went to watch liverpool game and there was a rack full of them).

Will ring up management to find out what with that.

And where's "CBTL"

hmm ok lohs. CBTL is coffee bean and tea leaf. last time work there so used to refer it as CBTL. hehehs. hmm den i think i get one at gashaus when there for teh ronin&friends concert lohs. =)

Cheers :)

And for those people who caught Great Spy at Gashaus last night, you'd know they are also worth another look - check out the incredibly tight transitions and catchy hooks

Back