REI + FRIENDS - J-ROCK CONCERT @ GASHAUS, Fri May 12

saito

***Lineup times added***

japanese-flyer.gif

If any of you managed to catch Rei perform live at Marine Cove 22nd April, you can expect a tight, hook-festooned performance with extravagant costumes come Friday, May 12. Formerly under Path productions, this 5 piece have a veritable onslaught of emotive originals. And I have to say that learning a japanese original isnt easy at all, but their brand new lineup features Cedric, Rei's new vocalist, with a powerful voice and truly impressive articulation.

With almost all the bands going Visual Kei, this is going to be a feast for the eyes and well as an aural spectacle.

When:
12 May, Friday

Time:
8pm till late

Where:
Gashaus, 114 Middle Road

How Much:
$10 at the Door

All Ages

THE LINEUP

REI (Japanese Rock)

Marionette (Japanese Rock / Chinese Rock)

Iris (Chinese Rock)

Le Foret (Japanese Rock)

Megalomania (Japanese Rock / Japanese Metal)

Full Schedule

5pm Soundcheck / Door

Lineup Times
8pm Doors open: Marionette
9pm Megalomania
9.45pm REI
10.30pm Le Foret

11pm+ / inbetween Saito Nagasaki on decks (Jrock/Jpop/Jtrance/industrial)

Bands- take door money

Mark, u still need our pics? lol, oh and wat else u need from us ah? i kinda forgot, lol, so many things on my mind now :p

Cheers
Koyuki
REI

Full Schedule
8pm till late
$10 entry
All-ages

5pm Soundcheck / Door

Lineup Times
8pm Doors open: Marionette
9pm Megalomania
9.45pm REI
10.30pm Le Foret

11pm+ / inbetween Saito Nagasaki on decks (Jrock/Jpop/Jtrance/industrial)

I think i'll be going! Any hints on what to expect? I've never really listened to J-Rock... well the new ones at least.

Thanks to all who came down today for the concert, hope you guys enjoyed yourselves as much as we do, sorry if our songs are abit too rush, i guess the tempo went up along with the high tension hahaha, I promise we'll do a better gig for you guys out there this coming streetfest June 11th ^^, all in all, a great thanks once again!! Kudos to all the other bands too!! You guys rocked!!

Regards
Koyuki
REI

chill la koyuki... remember, u guys and megalomania have a date for the 11th of june!!!! i was the guy with the lights on the guitar btw...

I'm still pooped... :p
Nice music played there... couln't identify most of the covers because I'm a jrock ignoramus. :lol:
Nice job anyway...

was definitely a tremendous experience from me rushing up and down (managing both jamming studio + gig) all the way till the group photo at 11pm! The place was absolutely packed! Thank you all for your support! will do another similarly themed event for the 9th june (2 days before djparty) - if you are a chinese or japanese rock band and interested, please contact me NOW!

mark@gashaus.com

Latest posts

Back