rock music kills?!?! LITERALLY?!?!

haha...

question to author:

Should i be dead or alive? I play both ends of music sia...classical n heavy metal...man...this is funny :lol:

But music indeed changes the mood abit la...

if rock music kills, why do they have to bomb iraq? they might as well blast rock music instead, its cheaper..:roll:

if rock music is evil, wat rock band did Hitler listen to when he was young? :roll:

In fact, there is Chrisitan Rock, does it kill?

Well, I think we have to ask what's the purpose of music. I believe that music is to glorify. Like metal glorifies satan/death, pop glorifies love, Christian music glorifies God etc. So, music is not neutral, because it is glorifying something.

Anyway, here is the satanic verses of stairway to heaven when it's played backwards. http://www.guzer.com/animations/stairway.php

hofner said:
Aiyo please la uncles and aunties. enough of this kind of posts. We perceive music in our own different ways which means that it affects us all differently.

eh relax bro. i didn't ask u all to totally trust the article la, just wanted to hear views of the pple. chill out man :)

Mobius said:
if rock music kills, why do they have to bomb iraq? they might as well blast rock music instead, its cheaper..:roll:

if rock music is evil, wat rock band did Hitler listen to when he was young? :roll:

Your points dont make any sense.

detroit_red said:
Mobius said:

Your points dont make any sense.

They do if you read it twice.

Fallacy, but we can overlook that for now.

Latest posts

Back