Reputable School Birthday 'Prank'

Good thing i dont have such friends' haha just happens that today's my bday and i cant imagine how that poor girl felt.
I always thought the people in JCs were much matured but this incident definitely proved me wrong.Even my Secondary school wouldnt have such stuff being a neighbourhood school.But there was a case of a Bday bash which landed the birthday boy into the hospital lol.

But nevertheless, schools will be schools and pranks are inevitable as we have all sorts of people in all schools.The students definitely took it wayyyy far but its just too bad for that girl.Just too bad she had to swallow that hellish experience.

My school once had a girl being cornered by a huge group of girls all from the same level,and she was slapped about 30 times by each of them one by one just cause she loved to backstab' others.. this i would say she deserves it too bad.Im guessing that this AC girl is one of that type(bad rep) cause Usually normal people wont get this type of shit?

Well, a little childish IMO. JC students some more. IF secondary school maybe i still can say acceptable.

They didn't think for the girl's feelings. I think she will remember this incident forever and ever. Way too overboard. Put yourself in her shoes.

But still, one of another million ways to celebrate someone's birthday. Pretty interesting being the bystanders.

ministry of education should enforce this:

CANE ERRANT STUDENTS!

Then post vids on U tube

Woa... ok firstly, I've got to defend my school. I was from ACJC (2 years ago), and seriously, the only people who did these kind of pranks were the "popular kids". And the "popular kids" all loved it. So why the hell should we stop them? If they want to play rough, let them be! They love the attention!

And secondly, again defending my school, we're not snobbish! Yes, we've got a couple of rich kids floating around (ok fine, more than a couple), but we are nice and we don't blow people off (not all of us, that is). I wasn't from the rich secondary schools, and I went to ACJC without anyone from my secondary school, and still managed to find the best group of friends ever. I loved my classmates and I loved the environment in that school!

And seriously, I know that ACJC has its group of ah-lians as well. Chinese ones, too. It is a JC, there're people from quite a number of different schools. Yes, there're probably more from the affiliated schools, but there's still the fair share of "ordinary students" and not "rich/high-class" ones. I know that from firsthand experience. My class had a mix of people from Chinese schools and the ACI/MGS/other-English-dominated-schools.

I hate stereotypes.

a few points-

1. It's not a big deal.

2. This only happens within a specific clique.

2a. If you don't want it to happen to you, don't be in that clique.

2b. If you want to complain about how a group of friends choose to have fun amongst themselves, shut up. Let them be. People like you are irritating and do not contribute to society, much as you think you do.

3. Stomp is a a pathetic community full of above-mentioned people.

Woa... ok firstly, I've got to defend my school.

+1 to that. I want to go to ACJC really badly. too bad I'm stuck in ACS (I) for another 2 years.
The consequences of skipping O levels sigh :/

Anyway yeah it's true about the popular clique thing. Because they are popular they think they can flout any school rules implemented. It's just a mindset though.

well, memorable it is. this is similar to that article in Straits Times last two Saturdays about a Civil Defence group who rubbed a mate's body with shoe polish. downright disgusting..

ah yes, i got that one on my birthday too during BMT.

and it got blasted off with cold water mixed with prickly heat powder in the late of night....

man....that was sure memorable

i is touched :lol:

I find the girls' actions very immature and retarded.

I will get bloody pissed if someone does this to me on my birthday and I swear when my birthday ends, I will take revenge on all who decided to play a prank on me.

Firstly, I do not understand what fun do people see in ragging. Secondly, I believe it's psychologically daunting to be ragged in front of so many people. Thirdly, I cannot believe the principal actually let it off so easily by just saying, "It's all in the name of fun."

Lol the principal MUST support the school.
Even if she feels that the students deserve to be punished.
Just imagine if she scolded the students harshly in public.
How will the students' attitude towards her change?
Will she lose the respect that currently commands?
By making such a statement the students now love her more than ever.
Isn't it all for the greater good? :D

I find the girls' actions very immature

+1000.Its not about being a wuss. If people dont like it then dont do it to them. Dunno how many times my sch people kenna taupok when they don't like to get it. If willing i got nothing to say, but if you object and they force, ffs make noise la

If people dont like it then dont do it to them. Dunno how many times my sch people kenna taupok when they don't like to get it. If willing i got nothing to say, but if you object and they force, ffs make noise la

But I reckon they probably do like it, the attention. Shows the other school kids that they've got "friends" who actually remember their birthday, shows them who's the "in" crowd, and who's not.

Reuben, damn! Haha. So trading the company of girls for not having O levels eh? Nice. Haha.

Latest posts

Back