Reputable School Birthday 'Prank'

[=keiith

No I don't think it is justifiable even though the girl "loved to backstab' others". That is immature and barbaric. Resorting to physical violence is even more morally wrong than the girl who is a backstabber.

Stereotypes may be stereotypes. But who knows? They may be true to some extent. I can confidently say that such things wouldn't happen in my jc. The people from my jc are generally 'tame' pple. :-D

Grey Uniform, NJ

C'mon, get off it. How about AJ? Okay, I admit I have something against the school ever since I enrolled into it. :D

I find it amusing that such events take place in institutions where the people are the most educated. Irony. :/

Haha jus anyhow searching when i came acrss this thread.

Damn, i'm getting my 'O' lvl results soon, and i wanna go to ACJC! So many of my friends frm ACS (I) also wanna go, but this thing kinda freaks me out, i mean the 'high-class' ppl shldn't be doing this, although i wldn't mind doing it to some ppl............ Hopefully this thing doesn't affect the school's rep too badly, my friend's mum was recently complaining that ACJC was a party school, and so didn't want her to go there. I think maybe the thing was blown outta proportion, but still these kinda things shldn't be happening, unless it was premediated, say a dare by the victim or something........still, musta been quite a sight for the onlookers.

Reuben, nvm abt the girls man...........last yr 2008 batch not too bad alr, this year the girls coming in shld be uhhh..........better. Lucky i didn't take IB, IT'S A HUGE WASTE OF UR TIME AND LIFE AND SLEEP! Cheerz all, sry abt the ranting :).

Latest posts

Back