Repost: Short Glass Prison (DT) Sweep Video

hey , i tot u said u probably can master it in two months! only two days later, now u make it.. darn impressive man..

yea, the BT was a bit too loud. And the resolution , if its better, i'll sure enjoy this clip even MORE. sigh...im jealous...
:cry:

i wish resolution can be better also.... but thats the best my current cheepo webcam can do for me.... unless i make another investment there is really nothing i can do about it.... and no its not becos of dust and dirt on the lens.... :(

All I can say that the vid is amazing!

but the backing track is just too loud. I can merely hear ur guitar.

But seeing your fingers just stunned me.

(I'm still not able to sweep that fast and clean) :(

thanks for taking the time to check it out.... i think the sound quality really vary from cpu to cpu... actully on my cpu i guess the settings made the guitar maybe just slightly less audible than the bt, but i still do hear it loud and clear leh.... but then thebreed also say it's near unwatchable on his pc.... :cry:

lol much as I would like to admit to be able to coach someone, I really think i'm not to mark.... there are some renowned shredders here try andrewtheshredder hay88 dhalif shredcows etc those are the REAL masters i guess hehe.... otherwise there are plenty of free learning materials on the net just google it and with some patience and constant practice you'll be blazing in no time :wink:

Back