Repost: Short Glass Prison (DT) Sweep Video

it was? lol it isnt much of a bt actually.... i was actually playing to the midi of the song from guitar pro with the lead guitar part muted lol... thanks for the kind words!

the chugging sounds better becos i use creative soundfonts to replace the original sucky midi sounds eheh,.... it's actually a patch i found off the net

well the one and only that i know of would be guitar pro, it works fine as a backing and drumming device, only that its not free.... but u can download it for free then download a crack then can use for free liao lol.... make sure u use soundfonts to replace the sucky midi tho :wink:

but then their drum is 50+ frets one leh, i dun understand it at all. btw, i got it cracked.

actually you can find them simply by googling.... and Mr X... there's this table in gtp that shows what each number stands for... eg... 48 = snare, 36 = kick drum etc try looking for it

Vaiyen said:
great playing..
btw, on the album, Petrucci alternate picks this part. Pretty scary..

Thanks for checking it out! this one how to alternate pick??????? die die must sweep one what.... most of the time at least

EvilGtr said:
Vaiyen said:
great playing..
btw, on the album, Petrucci alternate picks this part. Pretty scary..

Thanks for checking it out! this one how to alternate pick??????? die die must sweep one what.... most of the time at least

serious. JP mentioned it in one of his clinics. It's common knowledge in the JP Forum.
btw, it's not impossible. Steve Morse can alt pick through arpeggios faster than that.

Latest posts

Back