Repost: Eric Johnson 2nd Cover Video : Manhattan

woo hoo hoo... hey nice playing. but the guitar is a bit softer than the drums/backing a little... or its just my ears! love ur stuff. wah, very brave to put ur face in the web! hehehehhe... hey, enjoi this lots...

:oops: now i regret putting my face in there kekee, thanks for listening, youre' right the guitar is a little too soft on this one, its not your ears lol

Hey man..
Heh... FINALLY i get to comment. :)

Okay... I think you are doing very well with the clean sections... there is a good amount of dynamics going on, and you know the song pretty well. I would suggest you try doing some raking to emphasize a note or two. It would do you well. ;) Something different from just hitting a string hard.

I think your emphasis should be more for your distorted solos. You need to work on smoothness.. your runs have to be smooth and well defined. When you play fast, it starts to get messy. Watch that, because Eric Johnson's style is very controlled and smooth.
Also, you have to work on muting... esp when you play fast, other notes start ringing out.
Try working a more relaxed vibrato... although your vibrato does seem more confident this time round, you gotta keep working on it.

Good work with this man... One more vid! :)

hehe you speak my mind... i know the flaws that u mentioned, but i just can't seem to get rid of the flaws :cry:

Wow david,
sexy siah you!... i like your big longkang... quite an amout of cleavage.... can even see nipple siah!!! i almost nose-bled :lol:

oh ya, nice guitar-playing...hehehe....
nice cleavage too :lol:

EvilGtr,
didn't u print your name and initials at the beginning of the video?
hmm... i dunno u in person, but after watching the video, i wanna know u :lol:

Back