Questions on amp

nonobobo

Hello there folks. Just started jamming recently and i have some problems about the amps. I forgot whats the brand, but the studio is at jurong.

1) whats treble, reverb, middle, blah blah blah...?
2) how do u get the heavily distorted sound, without the use of a effect paddle.
3) which knobs do u turn on the guitar to get that heavily distorted sound?

Thanks,

nonobobo said:
Hello there folks. Just started jamming recently and i have some problems about the amps. I forgot whats the brand, but the studio is at jurong.

2) how do u get the heavily distorted sound, without the use of a effect paddle.

Thanks,
-Bass mids and treble are controls for u to shape your tone
-To get a heavily distorted sound , usually u turn the gain knob up (And also adjust your bass mids and treble settings to suit it
- The Reverb is an effect to give "depth" to your tone .

nonobobo said:

Thanks,

Should just go to fourtones, Grain give free Amps 101 lessons to newbies.

hi,

1)treble controls the treble, i.e. the higher frequencies, mid the mid frequencies and bass the bass frequencies. reverb can affect ur tone but i dunno wat it means. i just like using mid reverb

2)more distorted sound, increase the bass and treble, and more gain

3)u dont have to turn any knobs but make sure that ur tone and volume are max, and yes maybe use the bridge pup

Latest posts

Back