POST Mortem: Marty Friedman clinic...

satch said:
hahahaha, i hope swee lee reads this and decides to stop bringing in anyone else so as to nt be criticised again. hahahaha.

dont bite the hand that feeds people...

oh pls....ppl have been shitting sweelee for years and they didnt change abit...

satch said:
hahahaha, i hope swee lee reads this and decides to stop bringing in anyone else so as to nt be criticised again. hahahaha.

dont bite the hand that feeds people...

c'mon...as long as there's money to be made, they'll do it.

satch ha don't say that...or not it'll be even more pathetic here when no guitarist wants to tour Singapore..sub i agree with you totally, the cameraman didn't really get on my nerves, just focussed on marty, but at times his guitar vol was really too high, not much definition, wonder how he felt about the setup..sub where were you? i was supposed to be at A9 around vern there but ended up at the other end of the same row about A1 like that...

haha, im jst joking lah... bt i feel, shldnt say swee lee till liddat lah... at least, they brought him here.... and we managed to attend his show right?

Did anyone notice if Marty played at all using his neck humbucker?

I didn't think I heard any switch and was too far away from the stage to see.

In fact, does anyone know if Marty ever uses his neck humbucker when he plays? I'd be interested to know.

Marty did play some of the clean stuff on the neck... but those moments were limited, almost all the stuff were driven 8)

Back