(Poll) Need Your Help on Audio Interface

mogui_666

Hi guy, need your help.

My friend and i are doing a thesis on audio interface and we need to know what do people think about all the audio interfaces in the market. And why you think that particular audio interface is good for your audio work.

To poll, please click on the link below.

http://www.polldaddy.com/p.asp?p=130037

Thanks a million=)

It's a little hard to get a good, accurate poll when it is made up of just one question isn't it? I would think a questionaire would be more appropriate.

Hi jesperz,

I studied at University of Surrey. I have been back in Sg for a yr. Been slacking around and i have just started writing this thesis only one mth ago.

Hi Thoa,

all i want to know is why do you think that particular audio interface is good. I want to know a person thinking on his/ her favorite audio interface.

example: i like an Mbox. I like an Mbox because alot of people are using it and having a Mbox make me look super cool.

tats all...no need to have many questionnaires.

thanx a million...

I realised that. But the poll doesn't have the option for you to explain why you made that choice.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I am one of those who chose Line 6.

Reason: Value and simplicity.

Hi THOA,

I realize that too but after polling people can write a simple remark in this thread. if they dont then its okay...

anyway trillion thanks to those that have help me in this project=)

SSL XLogic Alpha-Link is the real deal... previously used M Audio Delta and Echo Layla.

Honestly, it's really hard to answer your poll. You shouldn't say "best" becuase it doesn't really exist. And having to give ONE response is also very difficult. Most people (at least for me) would have a few "preferences" (which is a better word). I would never commit to saying one as the best over the others, although I would have a few preferences over others.

Hence, I cannot honestly answer your poll.

Dear Professor Cheez,

First, I want to thank you for correcting my England.

Second, let me rephrase the question- If you got all the money in the world and God only allow you to buy one audio interface for your music work. which one will you buy? And why you choose that brand and that model of audio interface? if the brand and model of the audio interface is not in the badly design poll. please click other.

Thank you

That's much clearer! ;)

An no offense my friend. You were asking for help. And I assume that one of the reasons for the lower response might be the way the poll is phrased. So just trying to help you get more response in case there are people like me who read it another way and has difficulty answering it.

Just trying to help out.

Me? RME. The criteria is that "if I have all the money in the world"...

Reasons:
1. robust and stable
2. options for use in either PC or notebook (eg Digiface/Multiface with PCI or PCMCIA option)
3. proven low latency
4. GSIF drivers (for my Gigastudio)

I still like Echo, but I can only choose one.

Back