OM: Zombie acoustic cover - Tainted Friday

fored, you can try an entry level condensor mic. nowadays, they are made pretty affordable and surprisingly good.

the mic is to the vocalist what a guitar is to a guitarist. got to spend time learning how to sing into the mic to make it sound good. the only way to improve is to let your vocalist record and listen to her singing over and over again. then listen to how those singers does it on the CD.

in this particular song, your singer could be more expressive. she can cover all the notes but somehow she is like singing only 60% of what she can deliver. need more feelings!

agreed. Mic is important to singers. Especially some famous singer bring their own condensor mic around when they go to record. Different mic suits different ppl :)

teraslasch said:
I think the compressor is pushing the vocals back. Its stopping the voice from going louder to express the emotions. Btw, i notice that ur singer has some pitching problems lol..

LOl ur school got recording studio good liao ... :X..

finally. lol, someone else notices it. yeah i noticed all the flat parts of it. will work on it. thanks.

eh eh now then you know girls arent so gentle on the guitars afterall! HAHAHA... wooo.. fored! i love the cover.. freaking nice lah.

Latest posts

Back