My "i'm back!" thread with GOON

nah man

1. isnt there restrictions on how much alc you can bring back into s'pore? remember 1 box is 4 litres...
2.already bringing too much back with me, so weight and room is an issue.

hey I remember that stuff. haha. my neighbour's kid had a bash when i lived over in melb and late at night i looked out of my window and saw a bunch of them staggering around and barfingup in the backyard. :lol:
nastyyyyyyyyyy.
but it sure looked like fun! hahaah

luckily u didnt, according to an online questionaire, i need "further evaluation" by doctors, so im gonna stop totally. Thank God u didnt bring any back, or i might attack u for some...lol...just kidding... :p

"Alcoholism is a dependency on alcoholic beverages characterized by craving (a strong need to drink), loss of control (being unable to stop drinking despite a desire to do so), physical dependence, tolerance (increasing difficulty in becoming drunk), and withdrawal symptoms"
And I fulfil all of the above...:( im really scared. Lets all quit if we are "addicted".

MichaelAngelo said:
luckily u didnt, according to an online questionaire, i need "further evaluation" by doctors, so im gonna stop totally. Thank God u didnt bring any back, or i might attack u for some...lol...just kidding... :p

"Alcoholism is a dependency on alcoholic beverages characterized by craving (a strong need to drink), loss of control (being unable to stop drinking despite a desire to do so), physical dependence, tolerance (increasing difficulty in becoming drunk), and withdrawal symptoms"
And I fulfil all of the above...:( im really scared. Lets all quit if we are "addicted".

haha ive been labelled an alcoholic by someone i used to trust. i dont have any of those symptoms, cept for the odd craving here and there. but its kinda like chocolate- u dont crave it all the time. or do you? haha well i dont! Haha

haha, sth like chocolate, but very fierce craving, i've tried everything, from iceed water to hot milo, but the craving dont go away. And i get the symptoms daily...:(

MichaelAngelo said:
haha, sth like chocolate, but very fierce craving, i've tried everything, from iceed water to hot milo, but the craving dont go away. And i get the symptoms daily...:(

8O you're one addicted guy

strats said:
i'm so going to try that when i visit my bro in brisbane.. do all the shops sell it?

I think supermarkets sell it, if not any bottle shop will sell it. its fairly common.

MichaelAngelo said:
U need help man.. haha :lol:

Latest posts

Back