Where to eat?

• Far East Plaza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffeeshop by FourTones

• Elsewhere (state in thread)

• Total voters
LOL. slim/steam knot menang 9 times lah! lol.

and this one--
wetsoil askin lilrampage: so what's your real name?
lilrampage: eh nura, did i just hear him ask him(blackductape) whether his band's name is iskandar?
me: eh your name damn long leh

ITS RAINING OUTSIDE. =) eh frummer! i didn't know you took my pic when i was on the phone! i thought you were taking the backdrop of the stage! zzz.

eh you're not online.

strats said:
khaninawatsibai said:
yeah. 16 yrs old. ur cool. man i swear ta God i could've called the police if i were to b a concerned citizen

i would too.. tsk tsk bad boy :smt018 actually i still have no idea as to who's who.. who's the girl who said she saw me before? i was the only one in white.. btw happy sahuring!

haha..it was me! u liar! i thought u said u r kanina..lol.. :)

spink_grrl101 said:
strats said:
khaninawatsibai said:
yeah. 16 yrs old. ur cool. man i swear ta God i could've called the police if i were to b a concerned citizen

i would too.. tsk tsk bad boy :smt018 actually i still have no idea as to who's who.. who's the girl who said she saw me before? i was the only one in white.. btw happy sahuring!

haha..it was me! u liar! i thought u said u r kanina..lol.. :)

no i didn't..i did say after that i that i wasn't..should have paid more attention :smt018

I'm still pretty blur as to who's who in the Soyan and Ifran's Barney gang. Lol. And I rmb alot of people were dying to know who's 'the bitch' Lol.

Back