• Far East Plaza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffeeshop by FourTones

• Elsewhere (state in thread)

• Total voters
sabrina said:
yeah, sleeping later.. didn't say i'd sleep now right...

oh no why didn't you remove the picture! ah ok nvm. 53%!

theres also another pic where u looked lyk u were doing "Something" to ur fren... :lol:

u'll find out later... :lol:

arghhh....wasted man...cant make it there today...Pmed moo my number but he never reply...lol...gt last minute stuffs too....seems like u guys really enjoyed eh? 8)

khaninawatsibai said:
yeah. 16 yrs old. ur cool. man i swear ta God i could've called the police if i were to b a concerned citizen

i would too.. tsk tsk bad boy :smt018 actually i still have no idea as to who's who.. who's the girl who said she saw me before? i was the only one in white.. btw happy sahuring!

Hahahaha. a good turnout! 17/20 ppl came. Yeap. I enjoyed myself and got high 8O . And eeewww sabrina the pic >.< Oh and...

THANK YOU DHALIF FOR TREATING US BUKA PUASA!

It was fun to finally meet the POP MAN. and others. I just woke up lol, was totally wiped out from yesterday. Hope we can do SOFTie Jalan Raya =D .

OMFG FRUMMER TAKE MY FACE OFFF ROARRRR. Stupid Frummer. Pointing the camera point blank in the face and taking with FLASH. garrr.

HAHAHA. I'm so slow. -_-

I learn something new everyday! Yesterday I learnt that I turn stupid when I'm shy. LOL. And iskandar turns blur. (Belum makan)

Thanks everyone that came. But it's quite a waste that we were segregated. And yes! I want a belated jalan raya or something. My last Olvl paper---16th Nov! =D

Back