Monk Ahem Dog Then Faints

Theres one more case, quite long ago, An old man ahem a bottle? sadly I think the guy passed away or faint, cant recall. hmm. and now a dog, next is cat , then golf course hole , etc.

I think it's good to put someone from a bad past to mix with good people, it really helps to make them improve. That is why so many criminals find it hard to change, because when you put a person trying to change around bad people, that person will find it hard to change.

But I think monasteries are quite extreme for him, like imagine a guy who's used to sex(thailand, hello!) suddenly go cold turkey.

What's the world coming to? Seriously... A man 'does' a bottle and now a monk 'does' a dog. I find it weird but I don't find it difficult to believe.

All i did was LOL-ed at the monk in the picture. Even a female dog can seduce him, that goes to show how desperate he was

Sekali it's a demon dog disguised as a beautiful woman then seduced the monk sia.

Then in the middle of ahem, the demon transforms back to a dog and seeing this, the monk faints lah.

You never know.

Sekali it's a demon dog disguised as a beautiful woman then seduced the monk sia.

Then in the middle of ahem, the demon transforms back to a dog and seeing this, the monk faints lah.

You never know.
Sounds like a script from a Thai horror movie...haha!

lol if girl transform to dog he faint already...what happens if he had one of those prostitutes and found out they are guys

Back