MARTY FRIEDMAN Signature Ibanez!

jumbofret said:
Well, Fujigen has trimmed down its guitar manufacturing operations A LOT.
Fujigen will not be manufacturing Ibanez guitars, unless Ibanez changes its plans. Also, I heard speculation that Fender Japan will cease to exist pretty soon, it has become obsolete.
There are lots of things we don't know about Fujigen.

Fujigen is enjoying much success with their Greco GZ series, the Zemaitis remakes. Probably thats also one of the reasons why they no longer see the need to supply Ibanez with guitars when they could make their own brand so popular.

wow, just finished reading through the last 4 pages, this is intense man, anyway my take on ibanez guitars?

i've not seen a decent gio series GUITAR from china

i've checked out at least 10 gio guitars from china, and 10 out of 10 were of piss poor standard, missing screws, ridiculously high action, the spring claws were not parallel to the cavity, extremely dry fretboards, sawdust on the finish, and

amazingly today when i checked out 2 indonesian made grx70s, i'd say they were acceptable, str8 neck, no sawdust, decent action, etc.

if its because of the gios, i completely agree with Soul

other than that, i find that ibanez necks are the coolest, espescially the pre 2005 super wizards and wizard necks, NOT the wizard ii

Back