Locals with NICE TONE.

Ohh..once i think. Then my gp card went all "hey dont drive me too much im gonna die here" so i uninstalled all demanding games n stuck to pac man. Bt in first-person i like this game..pretty good in graphics bt nt demanding. Forgot the name. Itz "something: Red Mercury". Silent Ops: Red Mercury. Or something like tht. Awesome. I think i quit steam after i found tht game :lol:

Hashim from Satch boogie have blerdie amazing tone.. and if i remembered correctly he wasnt using any high end shit... fucking amazing player too!

Both Zeotz Guitarists got good tone too.

James Bay in Enorhted.

Paul Danial

Alcentric's Guitarists. (oops they are not local) haha.. Malaysian's though.

hmmmmm...

for me i feel its Restam from Bushmen. i've seen him played live in their earlier yrs in Coco Carib & Zuma. its the fat, warm, "clean distorted" sound he got. and the gear he uses: US Fender Tele or Jap Strat (i think), ds-1, ch-1 and dd-3 Boss pedals, and a Crybaby, are just "normal" stuff. and considering the different amps he used at the venue/pub/club, its great tone. plus, he don't overplay and he's a nice humble guy...

BleedsNoMore said:
dyn from my precious.. he has really strange but nice and neat tone...

I agree with you altho the nice tones weren't captured on their previous recording. He alternates between a Proco Rat and a GT2 with a J&D tele. I really like his live sound cos hardcore bands tend to crank up the gain but he doesn't. It's refreshing to hear slightly overdriven tele sound from a HC band.

Latest posts

Back