Locals with NICE TONE.

gjkung said:
the guy I heard at School Of Rock finals, from Audio Breakout. His live tone sounded awesome.

Simon? Yeah man, he's good.

For tone.. of course..

Dhalif and Paul Danial

3notesAbar said:
Who did we miss? Hmm Justin Ho. I guess he dont gig enough nowdays. Hes got a modified strat with a humbucker up the neck, single coil ala. bell tone coil, and another humbucker on the bridge. Sansamp GT2 for distortion. Sweet lil thing.

Lol. I used to go to him for lessons before I went army. It's a strat with a warmoth neck. He's tone rocks! 8)

gjkung said:
the guy I heard at School Of Rock finals, from Audio Breakout. His live tone sounded awesome.

that is simon. his tone is realy good. formerly a guitarist of hazargardah(spell-o).

nahar from abritary element has a superb fantastic tone too despite the speed he goes.

and, dhalif! so much with a ds-1 is really 8O 8O 8O

This is a very biased n mixed decision i'v come to please dont harm me if ur nt in the list:

1)Dhalif
2)Dhalif
3)Sofyan
4)Dhalif
5)Dhalif
6)Dhalif
7)Sofyan
8)Sofyan
9)Sofyan
10)Dhalif

Yeahh i know pretty awesome list. I worked hard on it so please dont b sad if ur nt in. Mayb therez chance nxt time.

schred said:
This is a very biased n mixed decision i'v come to please dont harm me if ur nt in the list:

1)Dhalif
2)Dhalif
3)Sofyan
4)Dhalif
5)Dhalif
6)Dhalif
7)Sofyan
8)Sofyan
9)Sofyan
10)Dhalif

Yeahh i know pretty awesome list. I worked hard on it so please dont b sad if ur nt in. Mayb therez chance nxt time.

wow how much did dhalif and sofyan paid you? I'll triple their amount!

Used to. CS & a few other mods. Now my gp card sux. Importing Alienware then only i'll start playing games :lol:

Latest posts

Back